Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles_sl

shitlord
if you feel threatened and run away to somewhere safe, do you go back to where you supposedly were threatened?
If you feel threatened, what is the more logical thing to do?

Run home away from the threat or confront the threat?
You guys aren't looking at the reality of the situation. People can and will do stupid things when they are in such a situation. My cousin is a Marine and they specifically trained him to stay calm in threatening situations. The average person doesn't stay calm. It isn't something that comes easy.

Nobody knows what Martin was thinking when he initiated the physical part of the confrontation. He may have very well still felt threatened, he may have felt the same thing that Zimmerman did when he decided to use his firearm. We don't know.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If that's your view then it should apply to getting beat up as well. Why not: If you don't want to get beat up, DON'T MAKE PEOPLE FEEL THREATENED?
Because one makes sense and the other is fucking retarded.

But the trick is to always make sure you are in a non-threatening stance at all times, so you never make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Like this:

rrr_img_35916.jpg

If a black person assaulted every person that followed them around for looking suspicious, there would be no more free blacks left in America.

(the fun part about a latecoming idiot - you get to re-use jokes)

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I work in a store and have to confront people for shop lifting all the time. The people that act threatened are 9.999999 times out of 10 guilty.

If I think someone is shoplifting and they actually aren't we both laugh it off.

I have to follow suspicious people around on a daily basis, the only people who care and act out are guilty pieces of shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I work in a store and have to confront people for shop lifting all the time. The people that act threatened are 9.999999 times out of 10 guilty.

If I think someone is shoplifting and they actually aren't we both laugh it off.

I have to follow suspicious people around on a daily basis, the only people who care and act out are guilty pieces of shit.
You sicken me you fucking profiling racist

Charles_sl

shitlord
Because one makes sense and the other is fucking retarded.
So you're saying that assault is no big deal? Cool. Threat of bodily harm is a real thing. If Martin felt that he was being threatened in such a way then he was absolutely justified in using physical force in response. I may have done the same thing in his shoes. I'm not going to let some faggot threaten me without some sort of retaliation. Zimmerman was also justified in using his firearm in response to getting his head bashed against the concrete in my view. That's serious and demands a serious response. But the fact remains that Zimmerman started the whole fight.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
The white guilt and tears on Something Awful right now are amazing. They can't wrap their heads around this.

Fedor

<Banned>
So you're saying that assault is no big deal? Cool. Threat of bodily harm is a real thing. If Martin felt that he was being threatened in such a way then he was absolutely justified in using physical force in response. I may have done the same thing in his shoes. I'm not going to let some faggot threaten me without some sort of retaliation. Zimmerman was also justified in using his firearm in response to getting his head bashed against the concrete in my view. That's serious and demands a serious response. But the fact remains that Zimmerman started the whole fight.
aALn0ek.gif

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Martin wasn't skulking around the neighborhood. He was walking back to the home he was welcomed into from a grocery store. That isn't skulking around a neighborhood.

It is harassment, undoubtedly. If I were walking down a street and someone started following me and reporting me to the police I would certainly feel harassed. That's completely alien to me. Nobody should be harassed and have the police called on them for walking down a street.
So what if someone is just walking the same direction as you by mere coincidence, is that harassment?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you getting stupider with every post, or just going hardcore trollmode now?

Charles_sl

shitlord

There's a big difference between protecting your private property in your store and assaulting someone on the street because you feel they are suspicious. Martin was free to walk along that street as he wanted and he should have been able to exercise that freedom with someone harassing him with phone calls to the police and following him closely and obviously enough for him to feel threatened.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6idl7VT0U1qc0roy.gif

Following someone and asking "What are you doing here" is assaulting them what in the fuck planet are you from I don't even

Triangular_sl

shitlord
There's a big difference between protecting your private property in your store and assaulting someone on the street because you feel they are suspicious. Martin was free to walk along that street as he wanted and he should have been able to exercise that freedom with someone harassing him with phone calls to the police and following him closely and obviously enough for him to feel threatened.
this is the most retarded thing in the world.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Are you getting stupider with every post, or just going hardcore trollmode now?
You sure like to fucking post but you don't say much. Are you retarded or what?

People don't just fucking fight for fun. If you've ever been in a fight you would know that. Oh wait, if you've ever been outside of you parents house you would know that you fat fuck.

Feel free to respond by making some points and I would gladly discuss things civilly. If you want to argue that Martin didn't feel threatened, go the fuck ahead.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's amazing how on HLN they are surprised and shocked at the verdict, then in the same breath mention the prosecution had a poor case.

Status
Not open for further replies.