Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You sure like to fucking post but you don't say much. Are you retarded or what?

People don't just fucking fight for fun. If you've ever been in a fight you would know that. Oh wait, if you've ever been outside of you parents house you would know that you fat fuck.

Feel free to respond by making some points and I would gladly discuss things civilly. If you want to argue that Martin didn't feel threatened, go the fuck ahead.
Let's break this down. The only way you've gotten into fights in the last few years without ending up in jail is if you're a juvenile. In which case, shut the fuck up you pathetic little shit, those weren't real fights.

Alternate theory: you're completely full of shit, and you're just projecting when you call me a fat fuck who hasn't been outside of his parent's house.

Bonus points: You're talking to someone who lives in a shitty ghetto and actually knows what its like to be in danger of being attacked just for walking alone on the streets.

Come at me bro.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Feel free to respond by making some points and I would gladly discuss things civilly.
Read my last post then dispute MY argument and explain how Zimmerman is "responsible" or shut the fuck up and get out of this thread. You're wrong. I explained why. Admit it, dispute it, or shut the fuck up.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Google "retaliation for trayvon". How many of those cases made national news? It's actually quite frightening.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think Gav is actually posting from prison. RIGHT NOW.

Don't try to school gav about how people don't fight for fun or what self defense is. Shit, sometimes Gav will fight me for agreeing with him.

If you're gonna poke the bear you'd best bring a long stick.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You sure like to fucking post but you don't say much. Are you retarded or what?

People don't just fucking fight for fun. If you've ever been in a fight you would know that. Oh wait, if you've ever been outside of you parents house you would know that you fat fuck.

Feel free to respond by making some points and I would gladly discuss things civilly. If you want to argue that Martin didn't feel threatened, go the fuck ahead.
Your trolling is transparent and boring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think Gav is actually posting from prison. RIGHT NOW.

Don't try to school gav about how people don't fight for fun or what self defense is. Shit, sometimes Gav will fight me for agreeing with him.

If you're gonna poke the bear you'd best bring a long stick.
Bitch you aren't my friend, why are you calling me Gav? Don't make me go upside your head!!!

Charles_sl

shitlord
Let's break this down. The only way you've gotten into fights in the last few years without ending up in jail is if you're a juvenile. In which case, shut the fuck up you pathetic little shit, those weren't real fights.

Alternate theory: you're completely full of shit, and you're just projecting when you call me a fat fuck who hasn't been outside of his parent's house.

Bonus points: You're talking to someone who lives in a shitty ghetto and actually knows what its like to be in danger of being attacked just for walking alone on the streets.

Come at me bro.
Nobody is going to jail for getting into a fight. Go to a bar or club or anywhere that they consume large amounts of alcohol regularly and you will see fighting. Rarely will anyone press charges over a simple altercation and certainly nobody will be going to jail, perhaps for the night but not for long periods of time. A fight isn't something that warrants such harsh penalties like prison and death as some of you seem to think. Usually someone gets punched in the nose, grabbed, pushed, etc. The fight ends quickly and everyone goes home.

Considering where you live I would assume that you are able to relate to Martin in this case. Martin was the one walking down the street and made to feel threatened out of the blue. Everyone has been scared on the street at one point of another, at least if they have spent any amount of time on the street. I have the same as you, and as such we should both know that you have to be cautious and aware of your surroundings or bad things can happen to you. Or perhaps you can't relate because you are the person driving around in their car harassing innocent people making their way home from the grocery store?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Considering where you live I would assume that you are able to relate to Martin in this case.
Well, I can relate in the sense that I would probably get shot if I was stupid enough to attack someone who I thought was following me in this neighborhood.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I must be the only guy on FB with friends and family NOT talking about this. I'd like to think it's because they are all smart and fine with the verdict, but inside, I know it's just cause most of 'em are asleep =/

Charles_sl

shitlord
Read my last post then dispute MY argument and explain how Zimmerman is "responsible" or shut the fuck up and get out of this thread. You're wrong. I explained why. Admit it, dispute it, or shut the fuck up.
Your last post was full of racist shit. I can't get past it honestly. If you want to edit it a bit I would be happy to respond. I did see that it was a long post and I felt bad for skipping it.

Honestly I'm not into racism, maybe if it's a joke or something but serious racism disturbs me and you seemed pretty serious from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.