Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Your last post was full of racist shit. I can't get past it honestly. If you want to edit it a bit I would be happy to respond. I did see that it was a long post and I felt bad for skipping it.

Honestly I'm not into racism, maybe if it's a joke or something but serious racism disturbs me and you seemed pretty serious from what I can remember.
Tanoomba? Is that you my old friend?!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had 4 different friends on my fb cry about the injustice of the verdict. all 4 were women. all 4 i replied with. did you follow the case? if you did then a not guilty verdict should not come as a surprise. moral of the story. dont put your hands on someone because they may shoot you. 3 didnt reply, the 4th told me to go fuck myself and then i replied with, thanks. i was then unfriended an blocked.

boohoo

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought about doing the same thing Chuk but I knew it would be a waste of time and not worth the effort. I find the majority of society's ignorance very depressing.

EDIT: also, GD 2k posts. Grats!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You are aware of how Sharpton got famous in the first place, right?

That man has never known shame, and never will

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/bo...ndal.html?_r=0
Sharpton looked like hell when he was fat, but miraculously, he looks much, much worse now that he is thin.

alsharpton021a_wide-980ef651fc843eaee9568d46260527c58b8b27e4-s6-c30.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought about doing the same thing Chuk but I knew it would be a waste of time and not worth the effort. I find the majority of society's ignorance very depressing.

EDIT: also, GD 2k posts. Grats!
yeah man, it actually makes me a bit ill reading all the willfully ignorant people react to this case. how the fuck can you be this upset over the verdict when you didnt even give enough of a fuck to follow the case? based on just the prosecutions witnesses and evidence its clear that zimmerman acted in self defense.

oh yeah 2k. thanks man!

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Your last post was full of racist shit. I can't get past it honestly. If you want to edit it a bit I would be happy to respond. I did see that it was a long post and I felt bad for skipping it.

Honestly I'm not into racism, maybe if it's a joke or something but serious racism disturbs me and you seemed pretty serious from what I can remember.
You should probably read the post before implying it's "full of racist shit". The presence of the word American Inventor in a statement does not make a person or a statement racist. In this case it was used to imply overt racism in a hypothetical situation. That's not racist nor does it make me a racist. It also has a meaning and can be used correctly in normal conversation with no reference to race.http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/American Inventorsince I'm not going to explain the history of the word and the reasons for phasing it out of the vocabulary should be obvious. I've included the definition of the word racism below however.

rac?ism
Noun
The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...
Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
i had 4 different friends on my fb cry about the injustice of the verdict. all 4 were women. all 4 i replied with. did you follow the case? if you did then a not guilty verdict should not come as a surprise. moral of the story. dont put your hands on someone because they may shoot you. 3 didnt reply, the 4th told me to go fuck myself and then i replied with, thanks. i was then unfriended an blocked.

boohoo
I just preemptively posted the Stefan Molyneux walkthrough of the case video from earlier in the thread. All but one of my friends stopped talking about the case, and the one that is talking about it is a black guy trying to convince the "trayvon needs jussice" people they're ignorant and wrong. Then again, living in Texas, half of my friends list are hispanic, I'm gonna start referring to the liberal ones as black hispanics, asian hispanics, or white hispanics based on arbitrary observations about their hobbies, personalities, hairstyle etc.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The real victim in all of this might have been Araysar. Poor guy was driven to racism and then given a month ban because of it and then quit. Lets all take a moment of silence for him.
He really quit? I wonder what he's going to do with the extra 18 hours a day of free time he has now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just preemptively posted the Stefan Molyneux walkthrough of the case video from earlier in the thread. All but one of my friends stopped talking about the case, and the one that is talking about it is a black guy trying to convince the "trayvon needs jussice" people they're ignorant and wrong. Then again, living in Texas, half of my friends list are hispanic, I'm gonna start referring to the liberal ones as black hispanics, asian hispanics, or white hispanics based on arbitrary observations about their hobbies, personalities, hairstyle etc.
yep. this was my post on facebook tonight.
i had the live feed of this case daily and based on the prosecution's witnesses alone its clear cut that its a simple incident of self defense. its legal to walk somewhere at night in a rain storm, but its also legal to be suspicious of that person, its even understandable if your neighborhood has suffered a rash of breakins. it doesnt give anyone the right to put their hands on you. and you have every right to defend yourself if they do. the racial aspect of this case was completely manufactured by the media. if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the media for manipulating you
then i embedded that video underneath. btw that guy has lots of good stuff to say. yeah hes a pasty bald white guy, but he also has cancer and is on chemo

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
yep. this was my post on facebook tonight. then i embedded that video underneath. btw that guy has lots of good stuff to say. yeah hes a pasty bald white guy, but he also has cancer and is on chemo
Can you link the video, I think I'm going to post that.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
yep. this was my post on facebook tonight. then i embedded that video underneath. btw that guy has lots of good stuff to say. yeah hes a pasty bald white guy, but he also has cancer and is on chemo
oh jesus fuck. i was wondering if he has a fucking cancer from that video...he looked sick....damn...i like his videos...

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Live feed of Oakland. Apparently people are walking on the streets at midnight. They burned a flag, tagged a few things, broke some windows. Vandalism = justice or something.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/live

edit: Well now it's just staring at a light. Hope it's just user error and not something serious like a helicopter crash.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I feel like I already said this but here goes again:

following someone isn't illegal. Asking someone "what are you doing here, American Inventor" isn't illegal.

Physically attacking someone in response to either of those things IS illegal.

Why is this so hard?

edit: by all means, work to change the laws to be more in line with your personal beliefs, but we have to try people based on what the laws are at the time of the crime. If the result really rustles your jimmies so much, work to change them.

Status
Not open for further replies.