Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I feel like I already said this but here goes again:

following someone isn't illegal. Asking someone "what are you doing here, American Inventor" isn't illegal.

Physically attacking someone in response to either of those things IS illegal.

Why is this so hard?
Some people can't separate facts from speculation. There is still a guy at work who SWEARS he knows what happened and whom instigated the fight and he says he watches the case everyday yet he never heard of the witness that saw TM on top of GZ beating him and even when I show him proof says it's fake. You can't fix stupid.

EDIT: and I want you to understand the full meaning of him "swearing" he knows what happened. He goes into a full step by step dramatization of how it went down even though NO ONE but GZ and TM knows exactly what happened and his story varies WILDLY from what GZ's version.

Holy shit at those football players...guessing Roddy White and Victor Cruz might be hearing from the league given the explicit references to Zimmerman and the jurors actually dying, although I don't think the NFL has any authority to police players' twitters and shit, heh.

Imagine for a moment if white people did this. Or Muslims. Or any racial group that wasn't naggers, and imagine the absolute shitstorm that would happen.

Didn't they ream and mock Sarah Palin (rightfully) for using the crosshairs thing?
What is it illegal to say American Inventors? I hope it's illegal to say cracker, DREAMER, honkey, towel head, wet back, red skin, slant eyes, and anything else I'm forgetting.

Unless this is a forum for 13 year olds and needs to be PG-13?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit at those football players...guessing Roddy White and Victor Cruz might be hearing from the league given the explicit references to Zimmerman and the jurors actually dying, although I don't think the NFL has any authority to police players' twitters and shit, heh.
looks like james harrison of the Bengals was the only one talking about going out and killing people

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Can we go ahead and rename this thread justice for Zimmerman? or how bout S.O.L. Martin family?

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_35974.jpg

"1 share = justice for trayvon!" HAHAHA! This shit just popped up in my facebook feed. If only white people knew that all we had to do was share a pic on facebook we coulda skipped all the mock-trial bullshit and settled this on day one. >;p

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I love that every single celebrity tweet happening right now is pro Trayvon and all hating Zimmerman.

If the celebrity tweeters are for Trayvon then guaranteed the correct verdict was reached.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Regardless of the side you took, we can all agree that the disgusting side of humanity is coming out right now. one side calls for the death of an "innocent" (per his peers) man, the other are celebrating the death of another.

I think GZ was innocent per the law, and was found with the correct verdict. Seems though as too many people with no skin in the game are celebrating.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
My facebook is full of people "Celebrating" the veridict?

Classless.

Reminds me of people celebrating the OJ verdiect. But in this case they arent repeatedly smearing the dead.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I'm celebrating a just verdict in the face of an organized nationwide lynchmob organized by our media, hollywood celebrities, and politicians(including the president). Justice, against odds like that, is a great thing to celebrate no matter who's involved. Having "skin in the game" dosen't mean shit to me.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This case was a complete media lynchmob from the beginning like said above. They always used that young picture of trayvon where he looked like some angel. Why the fuck didn't they use the recent pictures where he looks like a gangster piece of shit asshole?

Status
Not open for further replies.