Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Skin in the game? So a very serious murder trial is now a football reference.

And you're calling other people classless? Glass houses my friend.

Wasnt there enough evidence to prove him not to be innocent in this situation , I mean they have that cell phone recording and the 911 call? Not sure how he can be aquitted with those facts right there , he is not law enforcement and he was following someone to the point where the person notices him and asks him why are you following me. A person with no agenda would of turned around or would of tried to avoid the situation and keep a good distance away as to not be seen. Feel bad for the parents , having no real closure on their dead 17 year old son and having that ape of a friend being the only real person that could of helped the case be a complete train wreck on the stand.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know I'm late and he's already RRP'ed but Charles is a very obvious troll from day one. He was just much more successful here than his random and rare appearances in the politics thread trying to be a right wing/tea party troll posting uber dumb Merlin style stuff. Look at the American flag/eagle/statue of liberty avatar. His post history is entirely right wing nutjob, yet he's defending Trayvon? Right.

Also, Charles U. Farley is a popular moniker for trolling.http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...s%20U%20FarleyPunch the name into your facebook search and watch a million people's right wing troll accounts pop up. He could really just be banned because shitposting is all the account will ever have to offer.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

I'm going to Taco Bell tomorrow!
I think they pulled her off the air last night. She was on when the verdict came out and did the lead in after both sides gave their press conference. She got emotional and look like she was about to pop a vein in her head and then she was gone after commercial.

Things change over time. It wasn't that long ago that you had a good chance of getting manslaughter if you killed someone breaking into your home. Now (at least here) you have a pretty good chance of not getting charged for killing someone in your home, attacking you away from home, stealing your property, breaking into your car etc...

zpic4.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its kind of interesting too that generally all my liberal FB groups, Huffpost, CNN, what have you are all on the side of ignore facts and blame Zim-zam. On most of the national media fronts this shit is pretty left/right delineated. Yet here in the largely liberal bastion of FoH social commentary most of the lefties and left leaning moderates (like me or so I think) seem firmly on the side of "the facts are this". Even commie pinko Araysar, but he seems to hate blacks pretty badly I guess. Even Tanoomba came around after a while.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wasnt there enough evidence to prove him not to be innocent in this situation , I mean they have that cell phone recording and the 911 call? Not sure how he can be aquitted with those facts right there , he is not law enforcement and he was following someone to the point where the person notices him and asks him why are you following me. A person with no agenda would of turned around or would of tried to avoid the situation and keep a good distance away as to not be seen. Feel bad for the parents , having no real closure on their dead 17 year old son and having that ape of a friend being the only real person that could of helped the case be a complete train wreck on the stand.
Like your parents told you (maybe they didn't I don't know) eventually you will be judged by the things you did in the past and the people you hang around with. Having Jabba the Hut up there testifying for you isn't going to help your case out at all when the facts are murky.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i still got bunch of commies who are butthurt about the trial. these are people who hate corporate propaganda. delicious hypocrisy.
Yeah, I'm saying this is the only place online where normally liberal people are largely saying its the right verdict.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it really that different? The State failed to bring a case and fucked it up from day one. In this one the State had no case and were fuck ups for bringing it to trial under public pressure. I don't know about OJ quite so much, but someone will fill that in I'm sure.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
actually good point, obviously the state failed 3 times. welp... our judi system might still suck.
Except, the point of our judicial system is to protect the accused, not to fuck them by any means possible. So its working as intended. A few high profile media circuses that highlight how things can get cocked up don't invalidate this concept.

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe it's just because I'm from the South, I honestly don't know. But all the "racist" shit that ara was saying... I didn't even bat an eye. There's "funny" racism and then there's straight up hateful racism. And sure, I guess maybe that's not arealdistinction if you're the one getting called a American Inventor and I think we can all understand that, and "funny" can turn hateful real fucking fast so the thread needed to be shut down -- but white guy to white guy Ara was telling round-a-bout racist jokes and egging people on, which was equally funny itself. It's just that's a different thing than proclaiming the Master race. Yeah sure of course there is no "good" racism, but I have seen much worse and I've got enough respect for Ara to know that if he meant it he's capable of much worse himself without resorting to any easy slurs. I don't think Ara gives a fuck about "the blacks" one way or the other. I don't think he even thinks of them in a group as "the blacks". People is just people man. Equal opportunity mockery.

Pretty sure he hates the fuck outta some (zionist) Jews tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.