Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...om-school?lite

3 Suspensions. One for having a baggie that might have at one time contained pot, but no actual pot residue was found, and the police were never called.

Once for being late repeatedly.

And once for writing WTF in marker on a locker.

Also, Zimmerman is white. At least, he's as white as Obama is black.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who says zimmerman is white has never seen a fucking hispanic in their life. Dude looks like every other latino i see here in NYC.

Also, i cannot believe i am on the same side as the conservitards on this issue. What the fuck happened.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
According to moron logic, if Zimmerman's mom was black and his dad was white, he would be considered white, correct?

I mean, that's what everyone is saying when his mom is latino yet he's being considered by dipshits to be white.

Makes about the same sense.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who says zimmerman is white has never seen a fucking hispanic in their life. Dude looks like every other latino i see here in NYC.

Also, i cannot believe i am on the same side as the conservitards on this issue. What the fuck happened.
Most Hispanics are white. Spain is where the span in hispanic comes from. Their descent is still mostly European. Most southern Italians are darker than people who trace their ancestry mostly from Spain, and that doesn't make Italians not white. There are some non-white Hispanics, ones who's ancestry largely comes from mixing with imported black people in the colonies, but most Hispanics are mostly from fucking Spain. Oh Colonialism.

The way most people in America talk about "the hispanics" it's like they think they're native Mayans or something. They come from the same European blood as the rest of us. They're god damn Catholics, and they're not converts either. They're the ones that brought it here.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Most Hispanics are white. Spain is where the span in hispanic comes from. Their descent is still mostly European. Most southern Italians are darker than people who trace their ancestry mostly from Spain, and that doesn't make Italians not white. There are some non-white Hispanics, ones who's ancestry largely comes from mixing with imported black people in the colonies, but most Hispanics are mostly from fucking Spain. Oh Colonialism.

The way most people in America talk about "the hispanics" it's like they think they're native Mayans or something. They come from the same European blood as the rest of us. They're god damn Catholics, and they're not converts either. They're the ones that brought it here.
Google "spaniard" the google "latino" and check images. If you are serious, you are retarded, if you are trolling then i am retarded.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The way most people in America talk about "the hispanics" it's like they think they're native Mayans or something.They come from the same European blood as the rest of us. They're god damn Catholics, and they're not converts either. They're the ones that brought it here.
The strict definition of Hispanic is for people from hispania. In the U.S., Hispanic and Latino are used interchangeably. Nearly all "hispanics" here are a mix of some kind of Native American and Spanish. (Except for cubans, and some other islanders, which are black/Spanish). In Spain, many Hispanics have blond hair, even--but here they mostly look like Zimmerman. Because they have a lot of native American in them.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
From one of the LA scanner feeds:

"SHOTS FIRED OFFICER NEEDS HELP - HE'S SCREAMING"

"UNIT NEEDS HELP ON CRENSHAW? LAPD REQUESTED HIS LOCATION AND HE COULD BARELY SPEAK? SCARY"

Things heating up?

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
I attended Asian sensitivity training to help supplement my volunteering work. I was amazed at how many different cultures actually make up Asia.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Worst time ever for my vacation this past week, I didn't even get to revel in the delicious tears of George Zimmerman's not guilty verdict! I'm still surprised that there were not more massive riots as a result, but since Obammy and the DoJ and the usual list of race baiters (Sharpton/Jackson) are still stirring up trouble it could bubble over eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.