Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
troll account, that's some funny stuff. Its a valid opinion to believe that regressing to the wild west days of vigilante justice that stand your ground promotes is a bad thing. Trolling would be to go on and on about how Zimmerman is guilty and should be in jail which I haven't proposed once. Damnit, rerolled is hard mode eh?
It isn't a valid opinion because, as stated about two hundred and fifty bajillion times in this thread, stand your ground wasn't even involved in this case. Zimmerman waived his right to a Stand Your Ground hearing, and sought exoneration on plain old fashioned self defense, and won.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...round-hearing/

(CBS) - George Zimmerman told a judge in court Tuesday morning that he will not seek a "stand your ground" immunity hearing before his trial on charges of second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Damnit, rerolled is hard mode eh?
No, we're very easy mode, all you have to do is not come into the thread on page 190 and start regurgitating horseshit that's been blown out of the water 2 to 5 times per page for...190 pages now.

Its very simple.

iannis

Musty Nester
No, he's obviously a white mexican that murdered a white negro.

You ever notice how white people don't even use "germanic, irish, french, polish" seriously anymore? We use it on an individual level to make fun of each other but on a societal/group level we're just white people.

We got the fuck over it a while ago. Catch up. You can call a white guy white and he's not going to tell you "Well actually i'm more of a pink" like it's some sort of god damn revelation from God on High about race relations.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
No, he's obviously a white mexican that murdered a white negro.

You ever notice how white people don't even use "germanic, irish, french, polish" seriously anymore? We use it on an individual level to make fun of each other but on a societal/group level we're just white people.

We got the fuck over it a while ago. Catch up. You can call a white guy white and he's not going to tell you "Well actually i'm more of a pink" like it's some sort of god damn revelation from God on High about race relations.
Not since Adolf have we split hairs over the quality of white. "These aren't white enough, I need the white white ones. Only the purest white will do..." You can sound like one helluva racist ordering paper over the phone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well slavs still get the shittiest respect of white people. even the irish and italians dont get it as bad as them. fucking gypsies tainted their rep forever.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hitting the fan in LA a little. Breaking car windows, business windows and attacked a 60 year old man on a street corner.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

911 Twitter feed
RIGHT NOW! LAPD CRUISER DAMAGED, MULTIPLE TRASH CANS BURNING AND LOOTING REPORTED IN SOUTH LOS ANGELES. CITYWIDE TACTICAL ALERT ISSUED.

RIGHT NOW! FBI HELICOPTERS HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED TO LOS ANGELES. LOOTING, STREET FIGHTS AND HUGE AMERICAN FLAG BURNING. KNBC

RIGHT NOW! WAL MART BEING LOOTED AND HUGE AMERICAN FLAG BURNING IN SOUTH LOS ANGELES BY ZIMMERMAN PROTESTORS

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
It's her fucking mouth, i was waiting for her to pick up a frog and shovel it into that fucker and say "hooo hoo hoooooo hoooooooo jedi"

Borzak

RIGHT NOW! LAFD TRANSPORTING 2 VICTIMS TO THE HOSPITAL FOR BEING ASSAULTED BY ZIMMERMAN PROTESTORS JUST FOR 'LOOKING AT THEM'.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
lol, yeah. how do you logically justify this kind of behavior?
There's no excuse.
BUT
The god damn media stirs up simple folk into a fury. You can safely bet no one in that crowd has all of the facts. Hell I didn't until recently bc I don't give a shit about race news but when it overshadowed snowden I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. My impression based off no research was a white dude shot a black kid in a gated community just for being there.

Borzak

Starting to get pretty rowdy on the live feed. Swarming cars and fights. The cops have them locked down to a few blocks and they are going back and forth.

Veil_sl

shitlord
It wasn't, and your argument was just predicated on Stand Your Ground being relevant....
not at all predicated on stand your ground. My argument is valid regardless. I don't want your average neighborhood watch dude making decisions with a gun on his waist. I agree that a dude with a gun was being assaulted and thought he might die. No one knows if that was going to be the case. What we do know is that Zimmerman followed trayvon, as he was quoted. when asked to stop according Zimmerman he complied. We know Zimmerman thought trayvon was an asshole who was going to get away. based on the transcript with the dispatcher, it seems Zimmerman may be worried he is armed and there "is something wrong with him". Ive heard more than a couple comments about trayvon assaulting Zimmerman and that you shouldn't "assault a random person" I believe is the quote. And yet it isn't it also prudent not to follow someone you feel may be armed and who gave you an oh shit moment. Hmm I wonder what gave him the courage to get out of the car and continue following him on foot. That is a wild assumption, and intellectually dishonest. 2 can play the game of assumptions. Let me just leave with what I tried to say in the beginning.

I don't think that Zimmerman being armed was a good idea. I believe he was well within his rights to do what he did, and I believe he made the wrong decision. Zimmerman also believes this is a tragedy. I believe this is a tragedy that could have been avoided in ANY NUMBER of ways. One of them being Zimmerman not carrying, and following a minor who had every right to be in the Neighborhood. Just because I know you guys are screaming, yea another way would have been for trayvon to git the fuck home instead of acting like a hard ass. You guys can't get passed the fact that what he did was legal, I'm ok with that. I don't think it was right. Regardless of stand your ground I don't want neighborhood watch volunteers packing heat, and getting out of their cars to see where someone they think is an asshole is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.