Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The studio has more than a year before it has to make any hard decisions about a potential sequel to The Flash. Warner Bros. also has avoided making any key decisions on tentpoles ahead of Discovery taking control of WarnerMedia in a $43 billion mega-merger. WarnerMedia chief Ann Sarnoff announced on Tuesday that she is exiting the company as AT&T spins off its entertainment division to Discovery. Last month, Warner Bros. moved the Andrés Muschietti-helmed first installment The Flash — a production fraught with drama — from Nov. 4, 2022 to June 23, 2023.

One insider says Miller had “frequent meltdowns” during production last year on The Flash. While the insider stresses there was no yelling or violent outbursts, they described Miller as “losing it.” “Ezra would get a thought in his head and say, ‘I don’t know what I’m doing,'” the insider tells Rolling Stone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Speaking with Variety, WarnerMedia Studios CEO Ann Sarnoff says that they "wanted to give Zack the opportunity to complete his vision in a four-hour movie, which is impossible to do in theaters," but that doesn't mean they're ready to bring Snyder back to make even more DC films. Instead, Sarnoff adds: "We've got an incredible group of creators — television series creators, Max series creators, feature film creators — who are basically broadening the base of the talent that we work with on DC because we're so excited about the potential to build out the DC multiverse."

And when pressed about restoring the SnyderVerse, Sarnoff makes it abundantly clear that there are no plans for that, saying: "I appreciate that they love Zack's work and we are very thankful for his many contributions to DC...With that comes the completion of his trilogy. We're very happy we've done this, but we're very excited about the plans we have for all the multi-dimensional DC characters that are being developed right now."

Read More: The SnyderVerse Is Over, And There Will Be No Ayer Cut Of 'Suicide Squad', According To Warner Bros.
Ann Sarnoff is leaving her role as the head of WarnerMedia’s studios and networks — including the storied Warner Bros. film and TV studio — as the company prepares to be absorbed by Discovery.

Sarnoff joined Warner Bros. in 2019 as the first female head of the Burbank studio in its nearly century-long history. Her full title is chair and chief executive of WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You are 50 yrs too late to find some cheap epic property on the Big Island. What's left is lawless because much of it is a volcanic hellscape with chances of new hot lava mowing everything down again in the future.
Austin Powers Lava GIF

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

We used to eat mushrooms and LSD and go walk out on the week old flows going into the ocean at night. The cracks still glowed orange and occasionally you could find an open sore and see the magma river moving underneath. I have no clue how I lived past my 20s. Volcanos live and in person are humbling and melt your mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
We used to eat mushrooms and LSD and go walk out on the week old flows going into the ocean at night. The cracks still glowed orange and occasionally you could find an open soar and see the magma river moving underneath. I have no clue how I lived past my 20s.
Pretty sure that's the epitaph of everyone who's truly lived.

I wouldn't know.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that's the epitaph of everyone who's truly lived.

I wouldn't know.

You always had to bring and extra set of boots, good chance you would melt thru a pair if you walked too far into a wrong spot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user