Justice League (2017)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didnt even know Ares was the villian in the movie. Trying to do Origin//themysciara, Chris Pine love, Ares story line seems like a lot and then try and go Justice league at the end is too much

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
My first thought was why don't they hire Nolan's Batman trilogy authors to write the newer DCU movies? David S. Goyer and Chris Nolan wrote those ( in my opinion ) decent to excellent movies, and after one moment of research I learned that Goyer had also written the screenplay for Man of Steel. Awwww jesus. =(

I would assume Nolan is indisposed and Goyer without a partner like Nolan goes from working on lines such as "I am an agent of chaos" to SUPERMAN SUPER PUNCHES a spaceship full of EMBRYOS HAHAH. Or did he hurl it into space? I can't remember.

RIP hope for good Batman and Superman flicks

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
If only it had been destroyed or flung into space. Instead its used to turn Zod into Doomsday.

2 of my favorite Superman villians absolutely ruined at once ffs.

Death of Superman story arc could of been an amazing movie on its own, in the right hands, now forever tainted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

My first thought was why don't they hire Nolan's Batman trilogy authors to write the newer DCU movies? David S. Goyer and Chris Nolan wrote those ( in my opinion ) decent to excellent movies, and after one moment of research I learned that Goyer had also written the screenplay for Man of Steel. Awwww jesus. =(

I would assume Nolan is indisposed and Goyer without a partner like Nolan goes from working on lines such as "I am an agent of chaos" to SUPERMAN SUPER PUNCHES a spaceship full of EMBRYOS HAHAH. Or did he hurl it into space? I can't remember.

RIP hope for good Batman and Superman flicks
yeah. its hard to place. Goyer had a strong list of credits. But, it should also be noted, Nolan Batman is a pretty strong departure from Batman itself. And in many ways, character breaking. Giving up being Batman, no Robin, Bane, Talia, etc. theres more then a few things in Nolan's movies that do and should trigger the hell out of Batman fans, in the same way as man of murder. Much of it is Nolan's direction itself overshadowing those flaws. and of course Ledger..
Goyer really doesn't understand Superman. while, he may not understand the importance of Robin, or much of Batman's character, he probably isn't 100% off the mark like he is with Superman. That old interview, where he compares Superman to ET and shit... literately sounds like Lex Luthor talking about how Superman is alien and can't understand humans.

Homsar

new img http://i.imgur.com/V3rOZo6.jpg

V3rOZo6.jpg

Homsar

Yeah, flash looks a lot better but how much of the image is PS? Wonder why no Aquaman and Cyborg is still a Decepticon. Batman and WW look great there

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Aquaman looking awesome, and Megatron cock makes me laugh and shake my head at same time. Never thought it was possible to make Aquaman seem cool at all.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I really feel like Warner Bros should have locked Bruce Timm and Greg Berlanti in a room with a blank check and let them go to town.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
It took me a minute to realize the letters were JL. It looks like a cut off '3D' to me, which would not have surprised me given how out of touch these movies are.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Not terrible, (ok Cyborg looks terrible)

He should have said "i'm prepared" instead of "i'm rich"

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

The master of making shitty movies look good cant even make this look watchable