Justified - Season 4 starts Jan 8th

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Justified gets forgotten again in the TV House, Raylan Givens is not amused...
gDLCW.jpg

The first teaser trailers are out, Patton Oswalt is joining the cast this season. Wynn Duffy and Dewey Crowe had better be back or we riot!

gDLCW.jpg

gDLCW.jpg

Jaws_sl

shitlord
Just re-watched all three seasons. Easily the best show on TV for me. Superb writing and storytelling. Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins on screen presence is amazing!

Really looking forward to this season since all the good HBO shows don't happen till spring!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Good start. Is the black guy the sniper dude from Homeland?

Injektilo_sl

shitlord
Yeah the black dude is Tom Walker from Homeland. Him saying "I'll keep quiet, RAYLAN" makes me think we havent seen the last of him either.

Laughed super hard when Boyd told his military buddy to take care of him, and the guy just pops the dude in the head lol

Fazana_sl

shitlord
That was a great start to the season. The identity of the fugitive was bugging me all episode, of course it was Walker! Yeah, he'll be back indeed.

Had no idea Arlo had that in him at all. Very intrigued by what they have planned for the druggy parachutist stuff and Boyd's inevitable run-in with the church of the million dollar note. Loved them bringing back the dipsy hooker, especially her shooting up the furry
biggrin.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tom Walker was better here than on Homeland. Got more juicy lines, delivered them well. I hope we do see more of him.

Constable Bob was awesome. Laughed my ass off when he stabbed that bitch's foot.

Totally forgot Raylan was with the bar wench. Anyways, shaping up to be another strong season so far. Boyd and Ava are adorable together.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Preacher Billy is the same guy that played Eugene Sledge from the pacific mini series.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
And also the little kid off Jurassic Park. Glad to see him getting some good roles, he is a good actor. This season is looking awesome already.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
You ever hear of the saying, "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about the ass and side-boob? I love my cable TV with a side of titties.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Duffy! Ellsworth! Sledge!

Great episode, the look on Boyd's face when the creepy kids were singing was fantastic.

The whole scene with the "Perverts!" family was also hilarious. "No they don't look like perverts, except maybe him." Poor old Art, especially on the day he got a Marshall stiffy.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Since SoA and The Waking Dead ended for a bit, this is pretty much the only show I'm keeping up with. Nice to have something bridging my TV watching gap.