Justified - Season 4 starts Jan 8th

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Raylan and gunfire gifs? Okay!

l7fBis.gif

Goodbye Mr Dicks, Dicks, Dicks. Alarm goes off, suck a dick.

For someone who only got the extra screentime because Arkin was tied up on The Americans Mike O'Malley did fantastic, especially when you read that interview above and hear he improv'd a lot of that dialogue.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure he is tired of the game, but he isn't getting that big house without doing some dirt. I figured he was in the house realizing his dreams of legitimacy with Ava are now gone. And Ellen May is a fucking little bitch. Ava kills the guy who was trying to kill her and she turns in Ava because she feels guilty. Wow.
This is the part I didn't like. Ellen May was a dead woman without Ava. I wish the show hadn't glossed over that quite so much.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Season 5 will see Boyd turning state's evidence to help Raylan take down Duffy. I think Boyd is getting tired of the game and that's why they had him go through the house at the end.
I could see something along these lines, with him making a deal for Ava as part of it. Maybe taking the hit for Delroy himself in the process.

And I agree, O'Malley did a great job. For a guy who usually does kind of wimpy comedy roles he really stepped up as Nicky.

Also also agree Paxton was being retarded. "Let this piece of white trash go". OH! Well I'm sure it's all good now then, because at no point in time have you ever thought you had him under your thumb before or anything. That shit was crazy stupid, but I guess they need to leave Boyd his own "villain" aside from the Marshall side of things.

Speaking of, they really did split this season up a lot between the Boyd and Raylan sides, and it worked amazingly well. Having their stories just kind of careening around independently and then colliding every once in awhile through the whole season. Thinking back on the season it was really GD great. On par with season 2 maybe even.

edit: The best news from the linked interview with Yost...

We began this season talking about Art's impending retirement, but only a couple of weeks have passed for the characters. Is this going to be a situation like Unser's cancer on "Sons of Anarchy," where Art's always getting close to retirement, but stays in the job for the life of the show?

Graham Yost:I would suspect that Art will be in the job pretty much as long as the show goes on.I can't say that definitely, but it feels that way. Nick's doing a great job and is so much fun to have as part of the whole thing. There's a solidity to his performance and the character that is really really important to the show.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just finished season 4 last night.

Best show currently on TV. Yes, it is better than GoT.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, just watched the finale. Set up nicely for next season to be "Boyd's coming of age party". As now he has no reason to strive for the honest life, and every reason to show some "white trash pride".