K-PoP SenSation

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jpop songs are better than the drivel that comes from kpop, but kpop has the performances and jpop sucks. Don't even bother w/ other asian stuff tho, HK/China/Twainese shit is all worst than bollywood levels of cringe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh hey, I live in Korea. Not a huge fan of KPop, but here's some other stuff to chew on if anyone's interested:

HipHop/Rap/Trap:

Reggae:

Bluegrass/Country:

• 1Solidarity

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
That Keith Ape I saw on Nosiy from Vice and for some reason I can't stop saying Bape Bape Bape Bape. I just watched Eung freestyle and Flowsik is like the Korean version of American Shyne.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Once these Indian bitches get their act together and drop those gold burkas and headscarves and create modern music instead of the same 5 terrorist sounding tunes and learn to dance like this, i'm in.

This makes Gangnam Style tolerable.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Who is Tiffany, and why are Korean fans losing their shit over her posting pictures of Japan's flag while in Japan?

taeny2.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You got 22 out of 30 right!
  1. Hardcore Kpop Fan
I recognized a lot, so i guess that's unfair,r only got the boys that cross dressed wrong (they have boy bands cross dress a lot on those "variety shows", why? fuck if i know, thats where they're getting those pics from)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
26 out of 30 right.

Some of them were bullshit. They were dressed in girl cloth but their chin gave away.... I am surprised there was no Harisu.