Kajiimagi?s (not so) Great Game Giveaway

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I bought a pair of 780gtx?s and have an extra set of Nvidia?s Holiday Bundle. It?s two codes for digital downloads of three games. The games are:
Batman: Arkham Origins - Steam Code
Splinter Cell: Blacklist Uplay Code
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Uplay Code

NOTE: The Uplay code is one code for both games.

I thought I?d give an early Christmas present and give the codes away to 2 people at random. If you are interested in either send me a PM with what code you are interested in. I do have a few requests.

1. Only one request per person.
2. Make sure your PC is up to playing the game.
3. If you hardly play games give someone else a go.
4. If you are banned from Uplay or Steam don?t bother.

I?ll leave this up for 48 hours and then pick 2 people at random. I?ll send them a picture of the code which has registration instructions on it. There are a few (too many) hoops to jump through on the registration side but they all work.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are a saint. I am not interested in the games but did you also get a Shield coupon for discount on buying that? I would be interested in that.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
You are a saint. I am not interested in the games but did you also get a Shield coupon for discount on buying that? I would be interested in that.
Newegg had a note about a $100 discount on a shield but damn if I saw it. Tell you what, if you do the leg work and find where it is/ where I go ones's yours, and that would mean I had 2 I guess so there would be another one to give away.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I want the 780GTX's instead. I'll PM you my address.

spronk

FPS noob
fistbump for being an awesome master race bro

but why two 780s, just curious. games nowadays seem to not even max out a single card. is it for eyefinity/quad monitors/etc?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Newegg had a note about a $100 discount on a shield but damn if I saw it. Tell you what, if you do the leg work and find where it is/ where I go ones's yours, and that would mean I had 2 I guess so there would be another one to give away.
Yeah newegg does it as a combo but supposedly there is a coupon code you got in the box.

From Nvidia's website.

From October 28th until November 26th, buyers of the GeForce GTX 770, 780, and TITAN, will receive free downloadable copies of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Splinter Cell Blacklist from participating retailers and e-tailers. In North America, participating retailers and e-tailers may also offer the Holiday Bundle with SHIELD, which includes Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Origins and Splinter Cell Blacklist, and $100 off a NVIDIA SHIELD.
So if you didn't get one in your box or email I guess you got boned. Oh well!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Yeah newegg does it as a combo but supposedly there is a coupon code you got in the box.

From Nvidia's website.

So if you didn't get one in your box or email I guess you got boned. Oh well!
I added one to the checkout cart to see if it was applied at checkout and it wasn't. I'll dig through the stuff in the box again when I get home.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I added one to the checkout cart to see if it was applied at checkout and it wasn't. I'll dig through the stuff in the box again when I get home.
No worries man, I usually throw out all those glossy inserts myself.

Been wanting to pick up the shield for a while but don't feel like paying $200 for it.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
No worries man, I usually throw out all those glossy inserts myself.

Been wanting to pick up the shield for a while but don't feel like paying $200 for it.
Well I looked in the boxes again and don't see anything that looks like a coupon. I went back to Newegg and the only way it shows $100 off is to bundle it with their specific card so I guess that's it.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
fistbump for being an awesome master race bro

but why two 780s, just curious. games nowadays seem to not even max out a single card. is it for eyefinity/quad monitors/etc?
I got a new 27" 2560x1440 monitor and don't like to turn down graphic options.

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
What is 'the Shield' and why is it $200?

I am literally too confused on the subject to even try to Google it. I keep thinking of the fucking Marvel TV show over and over, and that's really not helping.

edit: I've never even seen that TV show

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What is 'the Shield' and why is it $200?

I am literally too confused on the subject to even try to Google it. I keep thinking of the fucking Marvel TV show over and over, and that's really not helping.

edit: I've never even seen that TV show
Think of it as remote desktop in a small device but just built for games.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The $100 off a Shield deal isn't a coupon; you actually have to put it in the cart with a GTX card from a participating retailer. Like at Newegg, if you search for GTX780 you will see every one of them says, "Save $100 w/ shield combo purchase, limited offer."

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The $100 off a Shield deal isn't a coupon; you actually have to put it in the cart with a GTX card from a participating retailer. Like at Newegg, if you search for GTX780 you will see every one of them says, "Save $100 w/ shield combo purchase, limited offer."
Yeah but Nvidia says on their website there is a coupon so I was confused.