Kajiimagi?s (not so) Great Game Giveaway

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Need a little help here, I cannot get attachments to PM's to work. It's fine with regular posts but when I try to attach image in a PM the box pops up but it doesn't let me select anything. I'm trying to give away games here!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I bought a pair of 780gtx?s and have an extra set of Nvidia?s Holiday Bundle. It?s two codes for digital downloads of three games. The games are:
Batman: Arkham Origins - Steam Code
Splinter Cell: Blacklist Uplay Code
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag Uplay Code

NOTE: The Uplay code is one code for both games.

I thought I?d give an early Christmas present and give the codes away to 2 people at random. If you are interested in either send me a PM with what code you are interested in. I do have a few requests.

1. Only one request per person.
2. Make sure your PC is up to playing the game.
3. If you hardly play games give someone else a go.
4. If you are banned from Uplay or Steam don?t bother.

I?ll leave this up for 48 hours and then pick 2 people at random. I?ll send them a picture of the code which has registration instructions on it. There are a few (too many) hoops to jump through on the registration side but they all work.
Well this was cooler than I thought it would be, everyone try it! Unfortunately I only have the 2 to give away; I've PM'd you already but the winners are Vorph & Regret. Enjoy!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Amazon.com: NVIDIA SHIELD 16GB: Video Games

the whole thing sounds like one of those niche tech things a company does and quietly abandons in six months. I'm sure its the first iteration in something cool, but honestly gonna need some Occulus Rift VR stuff and some sex shit to get on anyones radar.
Gonna have to agree with you here on all accounts. It honestly does look cool as hell though, a little pricey, but if I had the chance to try it out first and I liked it, I could drop the cash for it.