Kalashnikov AK 47 (2020)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Interesting story. The dubbing was horrible but I enjoyed it anyway.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just finished watching this with the family, i give it 6 stars out of 5.

I tried to play a movie about the AR-15 afterwards to compare them side by side, but the movie file jammed

• 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok, this is happening again. Spacewalker about alexei leonov is available, but in crappy english dub. Someone hook a dude up with a solid russian language english sub!

Did you try piratebay.ru ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TAPCO-WOOD-BROWN-3.jpg

The AK47 with wood furniture is the best looking thing on the planet. When I built mine out > decade ago I ordered this "battle used balken wood furniture set" so it was old furniture from decommissioned AK47s, mine has/had like a muslim moon carved out in it, and I think someones name, etc. It's so fucking cool that the wood was used by someone who carried the AK47 daily for god knows how long.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok, this is happening again. Spacewalker about alexei leonov is available, but in crappy english dub. Someone hook a dude up with a solid russian language english sub!

i looked, it doesnt look like a version with english subtitles exists

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
i looked, it doesnt look like a version with english subtitles exists
Its times like this where i wish i hadnt spent the last decade and a half watching foreign films and anime with subs...i gave up a few minutes ago and paid for it. Spacewalker is legit so far.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If even half of this stuff happened during the flight, holy shit. Your space program was straight savage. Respect to the USSR.

I dont know what theyre showing in the film, but i guess at least some of it is related to the "Lost Cosmonauts"

Look it up to find out why Yuri Gagarin wasnt the first man in space. Just the first one to come back alive.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I dont know what theyre showing in the film, but i guess at least some of it is related to the "Lost Cosmonauts"

Look it up to find out why Yuri Gagarin wasnt the first man in space. Just the first one to come back alive.
Dunno, this is 1965, and it makes the gemini shit look like child’s play. Leonov’s suit got fucked up, there was an O2 problem that almost killed them both, and then they had to manually reinsert into earths gravity, and then the capsule failed to disengage from the other stuff attached to the ship. Fucking guys had balls of steel.

EDIT: and on top of all of that, they landed in siberia and almost froze to death? Jesus!

Last edited:

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
yeah but what happened to Yuri's good friend Vladimir Komarov.
Spacewalker was great. Its amazing now to learn how primitive both programs really were. I grew up with stuff like The Right Stuff. Its great to see it from the other side, without the cold war framing the propaganda. One of those things where we should all take a step back and realize how simple our knowledge of space really is. Make me sad we have street shitters in a country that put men on the moon, but here we are.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Spacewalker was great. Its amazing now to learn how primitive both programs really were. I grew up with stuff like The Right Stuff. Its great to see it from the other side, without the cold war framing the propaganda. One of those things where we should all take a step back and realize how simple our knowledge of space really is. Make me sad we have street shitters in a country that put men on the moon, but here we are.

No street shitters in Moscow though

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user