Kanye West - Yeezus

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Amazed anyone on this board listens to this shit, much less has the balls to admit it.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Kayne west again proves that he's an amazing producer and a completely shitty lyricist.

...Watch the Throne was pretty great though but not for him.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Who are you guys comparing him to lyricswise?

I'd say he's average for lyrics. At least when you compare him to what's on the radio.

He's no thug poet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I must be listening to another album... I found this really boring and uninspired. Guess it's par for the course at this point.

phen_sl

shitlord
I've really liked Kanye's stuff in the past. I think late registeration and college dropout are amazing cd's and MBDTF was right up there as one of my favorite albums, but so far this album isn't doing shit for me. On my first listen through right now, and there's just not one song that excites me.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Who are you guys comparing him to lyricswise?
I would say he's in that "average" category like a lot of other lyrics these days... Cudi, J. Cole, Drake... that department. They have their moments, but none of them will go down as a GOAT.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so far this album is nothing but faggoty emo shit.

send it up
new slave
i am a god
on sight

rest of it is just...

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
One of my good friends is buddies with the drummer in Death Grips and he is all up in arms about how Kanye is just copying them and taking credit for being innovative. I haven't listened to any Kanye album so I can't comment. Judge for yourself I guess.

rrr_img_32493.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeezus is no Death Grips.

But I can see how someone might make the comparison.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ive never heard death grips, pretty awesome and clearly obvious kanye is a fraud, and a terrible fraud at that.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That Death Grips shit is possibly the worst music I have ever heard in my life.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Watching that live would be pretty cool but I would be embarrassed to listen to that while I'm driving around.