kate has a hoof

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
taken from her myspace

As if we didn"t already know it but... I totally rock.

Ok but in OTHER news.... I got into Playboy! Not the REAL playboy but their special editions (close enough though, right?). I am going to be in their "Natural Beauties" edition. It comes out January 31st! You can buy it at playboy.com if they don"t sell it around where you live. Please, PLEASE go get it! Support my little career I haven"t seen any of the pics for the issue yet but the photoshoot was really cool so I hope they turn out good. So ya, If you do get it and you like what you see write to Playboy and tell them that they should make me a playmate or something! haha.

Thanks for reading!! and um... don"t forget to buy the issue!!!

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Hah finally a CLEAR pic of the hoof in all its glory. Looks real but who knows, in any case it doesn?t really matter, after all we all know its there.

A new forum has been created in order to honor great Screenshot Forum threads such as this. It is now time for this thread to take its place as the first thread ever to enter the Screenshots Hall of Fame.

/salute