kate has a hoof

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
It seems Halle Berry maybe a hoofer, what is the world coming to

six_toes.jpg

halley_poke_4.jpg

halley_poke_3.jpg

I thought of something last night while at the Vancouver Canucks hockey game. Kate has said in the past that she has season"s tickets to the Canucks. For $20 Canadian, the Canucks will put a message on the Diamondvision, like "Happy Anniversary Chuck From Diane" or whatever.

I leave the rest as an exercise for the reader.

FanBuss_foh

shitlord
While thats a good idea, I doubt they"ll put up "What the hoof?". Usually those messages are only allowed "standard" ones, like birthdays, proposals and stuff. Otherwise jackasses all the time would be putting up messages with double-entendres about wangs and shit.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Every once in a while I am forced to delete a bunch of posts from this thread because you retards will sidetrack it too much or just post retarded ass shit that has nothing to do with the greatness that is the Kate?s Hoof thread. So I have deleted the last page or so of posts, perhaps now we can continue with the Kate hating.

I can?t even leave you suckas alone for 3 days so I can get some lap dances from AIDS infested Mexican strippers.

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
I say just lock it and preserve the ownage, rather then have it deteriorate with worthless garbage and constant touchups(deleting of said garbage).