kate has a hoof

NEED MROE DRAMA ON HER BOARDS

Photo shop this from her site

http://www.katesplayground.com/th-preview/127.jpg

127.jpg

I want it to read "I seem to have misplaced my foot"

... yes I am lazy .. I"m coding and I don"t want to do it.

If we cannot win on her boards.. we can invade her associates:

http://www.spunkypro.com/

127.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
i seem to have misplaced my middle toes would be funnier...

i"m too heavy-handed with photoshop to do that kinda detailed work tho

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
What business is it of yours from a VIDEO game forum to come here and question me, you fucktard. I don"t owe you shit pal, so kindly fuck off. And your little dog toto, too.
Wow, this is just amazing.

Peacecraft_foh

shitlord
wow....just wow, i knew the FOH screenshot crew was good but godamn.

I salute you all, especially those who went over and posted on her board.

Can"t reply; her forums are closed. In fact, all the forums from the company she goes through are closed. Shame really, people here (as well as other places) were just getting started and I was expecting some real ownage, then she shut that shit down.

krazrussian_foh

shitlord
Hot dang it. I was about to explain that libel is protected against public figures so long as it is done without malice (restatement section 580A of constitutional privilege under Supreme Court) malice, for these purposes, meaning not ill will, but clear nad convincing proof of publisher"s knowledge of falsity of reckless disregard of truth. They teach this on day 5 of introduction to law, so I hope she"s paying her attourney $350 an hour to mount some horse shoes and build a hay barn because he sure ain"t worth shit for legal advice.

Hm... shit:

http://www.katesplayground.com/join.html

8308 High Quality Pictures in 127 Picture Sets
16669 Webcam Pictures
63 Candid Pictures
47 Videos
5 Webcam Videos
Weekly Webcam Chats
2 Picture Sets a Week
Picture Sets with her girlfriends
Interact with Kate on her Message Board Everyday
100% Original Exclusive Content

That sucks.

did they forget to mention:

1 hoof? 7 toes?

Now you have to have CC validation to join her boards?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hot dang it. I was about to explain that libel is protected against public figures so long as it is done without malice (restatement section 580A of constitutional privilege under Supreme Court) malice, for these purposes, meaning not ill will, but clear nad convincing proof of publisher"s knowledge of falsity of reckless disregard of truth. They teach this on day 5 of introduction to law, so I hope she"s paying her attourney $350 an hour to mount some horse shoes and build a hay barn because he sure ain"t worth shit for legal advice.
She"s Canadian, and her business is based in Canada. Your laws don"t apply, although I have no idea how it would work if she wanted to go after someone in the US. Someone in Canada, then obviously it would be different, as libel laws are more strict here.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
This pic is the most solid proof of her hoofage
011.jpg

Notice how the left foot is normal and you can see the contour of each toe, then look at the right foot. OMG the big toes isnt even on the right side. Thats a godamn abomination of nature