kate has a hoof

Ichu_foh

shitlord
Apparently she"s into EQ2 also.

I know its late, but it took forever for my account to get authorized

Hoof2.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Meh, they could well be stuffed or something. Maybe she went out and got prosthetics or some fucking thing. When it comes down to it, every picture has her right foot (or left?) cleverly concealed or cropped off, they"re doing it for a reason.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
You guys blind? I totally see the hoof. The sock is covering it a bit but you can still see the shadow of the hoof beneath her sock.

Let us take a closer look...

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Fadaar said:
Brit I thought it was the right foot? Er hoof...
hmmmm... is it? I forget. Perhaps when she was making this lil camwhore show the image on the webcam was flipped so her hoof was on the wrong side.

But I do see the hoof.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if anyone wants a pretty nice video of her O-face, PM me or something, I"m working on seeding it to a download site, prolly yousendit.

She might be faking, since it doesn"t show her mining the gash, but she"s a pretty good actor, and the hoof stays offscreen.

*edit*

Here"s an older seed, but it still works afaik

http://rapidshare.de/files/1943636/K...-Face.wmv.html

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Well Brit if the image was flipped, then explain how the big toe was moved?

this is the flipped image

-edit-
And why would the image be flipped, this image was well before the Hoof conspiracy, ill say it again, mythbusted. all that ownage for nothing.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
You are making no sense, what do you mean explain how the big toe was moved? Moved to where?

As for the image being flipped we know that the hoof foot is her right foot. And in these pics it?s her left foot that shows evidence of being hoofed that is why these images you have posted must be from a webcam show in which the image was flipped. It?s not exactly hard to flip an image or to take image flipping off when you set up a webcam, in most webcam software it?s just a button you check or uncheck to have the image flipped or unflipped.

We all know that Kate has a hoof, she has verified this herself more than once. If you read this thread in its early days when her personal forums were owned by us she not only gets all defensive about her hoof but she says more than once that it is a childhood scar.

When you say mythbusted do you really mean that you think Kate doesn?t actually have a hoof? I think you been hittin the crack pipe a lil hard as of late if you truly believe that Kate is without hoof.

PS. you really should use a hyphen when sayin myth-busted.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I will admit to some crack smoking because one of her feet is oddly shaped where it seems in the reversed image her feet are backwards pointing the wrong way. But, look at your own feet, both big toes in the middle, now look at her left (or right if you believe the flipped image theory) big toe. it is on the left side as though she has 2 right feet. It still doesnt prove the presence of a 2 toed hoof , interbreeding perhaps.

You still havent explained why they would flip the image around, please dont say its becuase Kate tried to confuse the l33t posters on the foh board. Mythbusted i thought was the correct term.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
The Sinister Urge said:
You still havent explained why they would flip the image around, please dont say its becuase Kate tried to confuse the l33t posters on the foh board. Mythbusted i thought was the correct term.
Like I said before, the image could have been flipped when they set up the webcam to record her that day. In most webcam software to flip an image it?s as simple as checking or unchecking a box. Perhaps that day they just checked that box on accident or didn?t realize it was on.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
The Sinister Urge said:
IYou still havent explained why they would flip the image around, please dont say its becuase Kate tried to confuse the l33t posters on the foh board. Mythbusted i thought was the correct term.
It"s not that hard for someone to leave default as inverted for with camera / photo studio. Or it could be intentional, a photographer or editor might have decided it just looked better with that angle. No matter what caused pics to be inverted, point is the bitch definately has a fucking hoof.

Still pretty hot for a Canadian, though.