kate has a hoof

Shogon_foh

shitlord
I must say I laughed uncontrolably when her character ran away without responding.

However, when she logged off without saying anything, I just felt bad and realized it"s not funny to make fun of her. I"ll probably get labeled a pussy or something but whatever. Making fun of someone for a deformity is like making fun of someone for being retarded. It"s not something that they chose to have in their lives. Ah well.

Oh and by the way, I"m not attracted to her at all nor do I play WoW or any of that garbage, but I"m just saying... it"s mean.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Shogon said:
I must say I laughed uncontrolably when her character ran away without responding.

However, when she logged off without saying anything, I just felt bad and realized it"s not funny to make fun of her. I"ll probably get labeled a pussy or something but whatever. Making fun of someone for a deformity is like making fun of someone for being retarded. It"s not something that they chose to have in their lives. Ah well.

Oh and by the way, I"m not attracted to her at all nor do I play WoW or any of that garbage, but I"m just saying... it"s mean.
I want to agree with you, being as I feel the same way (although I didn"t laugh at any of it) but considering how vindictive the people are here in the SS forums, I"m gonna have to try some self-preservation and go with:

stfu fag

moontayle

Golden Squire
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And I don"t feel one bit of remorse. Cold hearted bitch wanted to degrade us for playing MMORPGs and then she turns around and starts playing one herself. Hypocrits R" Us.

Sodami_foh

shitlord
Shogon said:

She is a cam whore.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Don"t feel bad for her.

She stands around for a camera and makes meta-fuck-tons of cash for it.

So what?s next? We feel bad for Ashlee Simpson because she sings like old people fuck?

Yeah so, she can"t help it. Maybe she should have finished that GED and become a stewardess like her mom instead of flashing 94% of her body for the world to see.

And by the way, I give up because I will NEVER see ownage of that magnitude again. Good day to YOU sir.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Honestly, I made a character named "Whatthehoof" the second her WoW name was posted with the intent of doing something similar...but alas she wasn"t online (or I had the wrong server), and I deleted the character.

So close to reaching foh fame...:-(

Kiksar_foh

shitlord
Dear Xxxxx,

Account Name: XXXX
Server(s): Blackhand
Old Character/Pet Name: Whatthehoof
New Temporary Character/Pet Name: Senn

Offense: Naming - Partial Sentence

The name selected for this character/pet has been deemed as inappropriate, and has been changed. For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Naming Policy and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/policy/naming.shtml) and (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml).

* * * IMPORTANT * * *

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment.

As a temporary resolution, the character/pet has been assigned a random name. If you are not satisfied with this name, please reply to this E-mail or send an E-mail to[email protected]mailto:[email protected] with a list of at least five new character/pet names, along with your World of Warcraft Account Name. Please list your choices in order of your preference, and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes. Inappropriate names will not be selected and the next valid name down the list will be chosen.

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail[email protected]mailto:[email protected] and our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you.

Be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in disciplinary action, including account closure. We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming experience in World of Warcraft.

Regards,
Xxxxxx
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: xxxxxx

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Oh but you have everlasting FoH fame my good man.

You have seen the top of the mountain...and it is good.

Kiksar_foh

shitlord
that wasn"t a sincere "nos!"

Forgive me for being "mean," but if you are someone shallow enough to sell the way you look on the internet instead of learning some skills slightly more productive to society AND you make fun of me for doing something that you, in fact, do as well; you will be made fun of. And I will ask you for a SOJ T.T

I have this vivid image of Kate sitting at her computer, webcam put away for the evening, clicking the little "?" on the options bar and following the steps to report Whatthehoof. When she"s done and her complaint is sent she might /tell a friend (if other cam whores play WoW too) about what some asshole just did, then she lets off a little grin of satisfaction and says to herself, "that"ll show em," before lowering her head, looking hoofward, and frowning once again.