kate has a hoof

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Kiksar said:
then she lets off a little grin of satisfaction and says to herself, "that"ll show em," before lowering her head, looking hoofward, and frowning once again.
Jesus Christ Kik... you keep pluggin" away.

Vagoo_foh

shitlord
"Seriously, if you would fuck a girl with a hoof, a motherfucking HOOF, she has a HOOF, you"re fucked up. If you can score a girl that hot, go score one that isn"t a minotaur."
outstanding

edit: forgot to say that i would fuck her. id fuck almost anything. and have.

Agreed; this thread is unbeatable so far. Kiksar doesn"t post often, but when he does, its A+ hilarity.

And for the naming policy, I just don"t get it. Whatthehoof? Strange, yes. However, I came across a mental giant the other day by the name of Cuntswab. Ummmm...yeah...

Anyone been over to her forums yet to view her version of the truth and ensuing damage control? More screenshots, plarz.

Fluffya_foh

shitlord
Seriously, what a stupid bitch.

With just a little humor and honnesty she could have avoided that shitfest easily. She got served and she deserved it, props to everyone involved.

masteen_foh

shitlord
My new coworker thinks that I am deranged because I"ve been laughing maniacally for the past 10 minutes.

Kiksar, you"ve set the bar by which all attempts at internet ownage will now be judged. Grats, dude.

Waterless_foh

shitlord
She"s STILL on blackhand with the same name? Christ, she"s practically ASKING to get owned repeatedly. This calls for the screenshots goons to form a Hoofsquad and do what you do best.

paanar_foh

shitlord
Hoofsquad... I like that. Lets all make charachters on Blackhand, form up a guild under that name and follow her around spouting puns and other humorous comments 24/7 untill she quits playing and becomes so depressed she kills herself.