kate has a hoof

Ain-Soph-Aur_foh

shitlord
paanar said:
Hoofsquad... I like that. Lets all make charachters on Blackhand, form up a guild under that name and follow her around spouting puns and other humorous comments 24/7 untill she quits playing and becomes so depressed she kills herself.
Im in.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Anyone made the guild yet?

Friend and I made chars and are trying to make one, so send a tell to Trampless or Ohmyhoof.

we"re trying to get the sigs for "Just Hoof It" as I type~

paanar said:
Hoofsquad... I like that. Lets all make charachters on Blackhand, form up a guild under that name and follow her around spouting puns and other humorous comments 24/7 untill she quits playing and becomes so depressed she kills herself.
Uh, she aint that dumb I dont think. she"ll just roll another toon or get renamed.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Ok, we made the guild Just Hoof It...

I doubt anything will come of it, but send a tell to Ohmyhoof or Trampless if we are on and you want to join us in the hunt for The Hoof.

Artificial_foh

shitlord
You know, that"s actually sorta cool that Kiksar hoofed it from Mulgore to TM at lvl 2. =)

If she woulda been in Un"Goro or Winterspring or something we"d have no ownage post like that. And that would have made me sad. =(

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Dear lord in heaven...

I literally have no words to explain how own this thread has become.

I salute you all.

qxx_foh

shitlord
Jesus that pic is priceless. I swear if I am ever in trouble and I need a lawyer, I"m hiring the FoH Forum. You fuckers can find out and anything lol.

DJk_zero_foh

shitlord
I feel a sense of sadness. What own could possibly top Whatthehook? It"s like when Return of the King came out, nice to see some good shit but no more LotR movies

We need 2 people to dress up in one of those old school horse costumes and go to Kate"s house. STAT.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, this is getting wierd guys.

Before she was just some squigly looking camwhore out to make a buck with her ass-ets.

Now we have names of her family, when her dad died and such.

Granted it looks like a new degree of ownage has been obtained. We should just call it a virtual victory and bedone with her.

It"s getting wierd.

... Bonzai

masteen_foh

shitlord
Posting obits is just too weird now. I don"t want this girl to be in intense pain or anguish if she should ever see this thread. She obviously loved and misses her Dad as I know most of us would/will when our fathers" pass on (I know I will be beside myself with sorrow along with my sisters when my Dad dies).

Now would be a good time for us to bow out of this and state for the record this wasWorld Class Ownageand move on to something else.