kate has a hoof

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Id pay for kate"s site if i wasnt already getting the pics and videos for free from the NGs. Anyway, i dont care ya all making funnies over here about a possible missing toe. only a foot fetishest thinks a beautiful woman is ruined just becuase one of her toes is missing and she has a scar on her instep. It goes over the edge and ceases to be funny when you"re finding out where she lives , her real name, her father"s obit, her high school yearbook pics and follow her from message board to message board, video game to video game to harrass her .

Heh if one of those crazy blood stained shirt canadians with a chainsaw were to read this board and track her down and kill her and it was find out he got the idea of killing her and the address from this board there might be some knocks on some of you guys doors from certain uniformed officials. Of course thats an exaggeration but then again maybe not.

The Sinister Urge said:
Id pay for kate"s site if i wasnt already getting the pics and videos for free from the NGs. Anyway, i dont care ya all making funnies over here about a possible missing toe. only a foot fetishest thinks a beautiful woman is ruined just becuase one of her toes is missing and she has a scar on her instep. It goes over the edge and ceases to be funny when you"re finding out where she lives , her real name, her father"s obit, her high school yearbook pics and follow her from message board to message board, video game to video game to harrass her .

Heh if one of those crazy blood stained shirt canadians with a chainsaw were to read this board and track her down and kill her and it was find out he got the idea of killing her and the address from this board there might be some knocks on some of you guys doors from certain uniformed officials. Of course thats an exaggeration but then again maybe not.
god just shut up

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
god just shut up
Sorry, am i ruining your fantasy? maybe you think if you harrass kate enough she will say. ok ok you are a worthy adversary, i will fuck you hardcore! please come to my canuckian palace and be my Samson!" I hate to break it to you but canada is full of camwhores and Kate is no different than Next Door Nikki or Megan QT. Maybe kate"s supposed mangled foot adds a little spice to the equation. well whatever floats your boat dude, just dont get rl confused with make believe.

Element_foh

shitlord
The Sinister Urge said:
Sorry, am i ruining your fantasy? maybe you think if you harrass kate enough she will say. ok ok you are a worthy adversary, i will fuck you hardcore! please come to my canuckian palace and be my Samson!" I hate to break it to you but canada is full of camwhores and Kate is no different than Next Door Nikki or Megan QT. Maybe kate"s supposed mangled foot adds a little spice to the equation. well whatever floats your boat dude, just dont get rl confused with make believe.
No we just think you"re a fag.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Two points.

A. Toes don"t make or unmake a beautiful girl - but they have to be beautiful to begin with, which Kate is clearly not. Especially with that shitty makeup job she does.

B. You"re a fag because you posted the shit you did, not because of any opinion you hold.

Disclaimer: The above are factual statements and thus I may not be held personally accountable for the content of this post.

NoStem_foh

shitlord
Woe is the irony of this thread. Kate not only avidly playing a game she deemed geeky, but a game that makes fun of her deformity. All of which, originating from a thread filled with people mocking Kate for being ugly - people who will most likely never have sex or relations with anyone as attractive as her in the first place.

That said...

WHAT THE HOOF!!!1

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Fag fag fag fag, dont you people have any other comeback besides that?. Is that how you declare yourself winner of the internet by calling them gay? Does that even make sense? "heyyoura fag becuase you think girls are pretty and besides she was mean to us on her message board!!111"? hah yeah good one there mate. you really told me.

Element_foh

shitlord
The Sinister Urge said:
Fag fag fag fag, dont you people have any other comeback besides that?. Is that how you declare yourself winner of the internet by calling them gay? Does that even make sense? "heyyoura fag becuase you think girls are pretty and besides she was mean to us on her message board!!111"? hah yeah good one there mate. you really told me.
No, you"re a fag.

farlin_foh

shitlord
Normaly people read the first post of the thread. It gives an idea of what the thread will be about, I suggest you do this for now on.