kate has a hoof

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Hah, and not to mention plenty of pictures I had never seen before...which is rare.

Bizantium_foh

shitlord
Frawdo said:
Can someone tell me if the car she is posing on is a Porsche? I"m not good at identifying cars.
Yah its a crossfire....

main_crossfire.jpg

main_crossfire.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone needs to get a myspace and mention that it"s a shame she doesn"t show her feet off, because you have a huge foot fetish and would be willing to pay lots of cash for some hot foot fetish photos.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
That"s some funny shit. I"d bang her though. *nods* Hoof or no hoof. Hell not like her foot is an important part of her anatomy.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Haha, was this here yesterday (on her Myspace)?

**I"m so fucking sick of people. Don"t fucking message me if you don"t have anything nice to say. I don"t give two shits what you think of ME. There are some things about me that I just CANNOT change, even if I could change them... I wouldn"t. You know why? Because whatever doesn"t KILL me, only makes me stronger. And I happen to think I am a very strong person and I will overcome anything that the world decides to throw my way. so FUCK OFF**

...You can message someone without being their friend, so I guess she managed to get pissed off once again, haha.

Zappo_Crappo_foh

shitlord
eXarc said:
Haha, was this here yesterday (on her Myspace)?

**I"m so fucking sick of people. Don"t fucking message me if you don"t have anything nice to say. I don"t give two shits what you think of ME. There are some things about me that I just CANNOT change, even if I could change them... I wouldn"t. You know why? Because whatever doesn"t KILL me, only makes me stronger. And I happen to think I am a very strong person and I will overcome anything that the world decides to throw my way. so FUCK OFF**

...You can message someone without being their friend, so I guess she managed to get pissed off once again, haha.
what the hoof is she so angry about?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
kateshoovesonthebeach8nq.jpg

About to post this on her comments; she finally accepted me as her friend~

We need other people to get in on this though if it"s gonna work.

kateshoovesonthebeach8nq.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
makist said:
Give it a fucking rest. Its one thing to fuck with people, but to continuously track them down and expose every fucking weakness is fucking lame. Not only that, but its clearly an obsession. Nothing is perfect in this world, including semi-hot Kate who clearly has a physical deformality.. I am sure your going to come back saying omg she just a fucking cam whore omgz!!!oneone!!111!!!111. She makes a living with her body and its probably 10x what you make, if you even have a fucking job. Also, the only reason she is able to make the kind of money she does is because of you... and every other guy who fucking likes to see this shit (who doesn"t?)

Bottom line... Give it a fucking rest and stop obsessing over her.
Shut up, queer.