Kegkilla Exposed. A bro or a foe?

Kegkilla is...

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
While I was preforming my thrice weekly investigation of Kegs fb page, I noticed he had a new profile picture with a woman I suspected to be his new girlfriend. While I was a semi-heartbroken he has moved on I had to click the picture to fully investigate/feel bad about myself. All of his relationshipy pictures seem to include 3 people. Him, the girl and the previous boyfriend. How many girls do you nerd babies think Keg has stollen from his fellow bros?

Keg, you have a problem, we are here to help you. Before Adolf and Joseph get in here, I was given permission to post these.

Feel free to also discuss the beautiful specimen of male. No one will call you gay here.

BUT WAIT...WHO WAS HIDDEN FROM THE THUMBNAIL?!

THERE IS MORE?

AND EVEN MORE?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 6Faggotry
  • 3Jew
  • 3Garbage
Reactions: 14 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
double weiner feature

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
First pic looks like a shoop. I'm seeing some pixels and a black dude.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
T7rZgwx.png

• 13Solidarity
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 16 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Don't post members' Facebook shit here please. Let's leave this world and that world separate.

• 7Like
  • 4Triggered
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 15 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
fist pic is my girlfriend and our (very) gay friend. second and third is my friend and his girlfriend. i have a hunch that trex does not have a future in investigative journalism.

• 8Like
  • 6Ice Burn
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man that hand holding maneuver by the homosexual African American is creepy as fuck.

Gf looks nice, congrats to you both.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
fist pic is my girlfriend and our (very) gay friend. second and third is my friend and his girlfriend. i have a hunch that trex does not have a future in investigative journalism.

Do all your babymamas stalk you like this?

• 1Haram
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
People often lie to cover up their addictions.

I just took back a car that our "friend" stole from us using major detective work. I'm practically already an investigative journalist.

• 3Jew
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
People often lie to cover up their addictions.

I just took back a car that our "friend" stole from us using major detective work. I'm practically already an investigative journalist.
Less keg babble, more car story. What happened, trexxy?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Less keg babble, more car story. What happened, trexxy?

I'll write it out because I have nothing better to do during nap time and such. Might take a while. It is huge drama and we could have sent his faggy ass to jail but tyen said no.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users