Kena: Bridge of Spirits.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just started playing this after watching the reviews today. Man not far in but so far it lives up to the reviews. Really great visuals/audio and not bad gameplay so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It is a gorgeous game but is really, really short with no replay and gameplay feels generic compared to the zelda, immortals fenyx rising and even genshin impact.

Also epic games store 🤮

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is only $40, so I can deal with the game being 15-20hrs. I'll fire it up later tonight.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It is only $40, so I can deal with the game being 15-20hrs. I'll fire it up later tonight.
On that note its hard for me to dedicate the time into Assassins Creed style games anymore. I'd rather take a 15-20hr game for $40 as long as its well made.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
im currently hour 130 into Assassins Creed Valhalla, bought about a month ago, and i feel like i am playing world of warcraft 2005 with infinite zones and quests

i really enjoy it though, once or twice i year I love that "clear all the shit on the map" game while I binge watch a show (Rome and Vikings and Sopranos in this case)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Loving it so far. My one complaint is the invisible walls are a bit out of hand, but the art style and flow of the game more than makes up for it. Exploring is actually rewarding too! The spirit mail system is kinda neat too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just over an hour into, and I'm happy with the purchase. Beautiful and simple.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Really boring and really shallow. Combat is boring as are the skill upgrades that don't add anything to the game. Collectables are limited to hats for the dumb black things that follow you around.

No story, generic music that doesn't match anything. No character progression at all.

Nice looking game, but charmless and empty.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Really boring and really shallow. Combat is boring as are the skill upgrades that don't add anything to the game. Collectables are limited to hats for the dumb black things that follow you around.

No story, generic music that doesn't match anything. No character progression at all.

Nice looking game, but charmless and empty.
That sums up the game pretty well for me also. It took me 13 hours to finish, still have a lot of stuff to find but I am not going to bother.

It was fun enough for me to finish it as I didn't find anything truly bad in it, everything was serviceable, just lacked depth.