Kerbal Space Program 2

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And something which will only shock retards, its horrible;

Grossly underspec'd commoner computer "WHY IS THERE LAG SPIKE".

I'm sure this game is something of a turd, KSP1 had buckets of issues early on, but at least give it a fair shake. I'll give them my money and see how it evolves, lord knows I put my time into the first game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I never got into KSP. Why are they creating KSP2 instead of building on KSP1? Both use Unity, but are there other major limitations to KSP1 that are motivating them to remake instead of improve?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I never got into KSP. Why are they creating KSP2 instead of building on KSP1? Both use Unity, but are there other major limitations to KSP1 that are motivating them to remake instead of improve?
They worked on ksp 1 for years for free, tons of improvement they charged nothing for. I’m going to guess the driving factor is money, and tbh can’t blame them. If they work on this game like they did the first it’ll end up in a good place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They worked on ksp 1 for years for free, tons of improvement they charged nothing for. I’m going to guess the driving factor is money, and tbh can’t blame them. If they work on this game like they did the first it’ll end up in a good place.
Who the hell is "they"? Nobody involved in the development of KSP has had anything to do with KSP 2.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell is "they"? Nobody involved in the development of KSP has had anything to do with KSP 2.
My understanding is this is false, and a quick google says it is false. Yes the head people are different and prior success doesn’t guarantee future success, whatever it’s not like it’s a lot of money or anything to support something I enjoyed so much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My understanding is this is false, and a quick google says it is false. Yes the head people are different and prior success doesn’t guarantee future success, whatever it’s not like it’s a lot of money or anything to support something I enjoyed so much.
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users