Keyboards & Mice

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
5,921
24,873
Nope. Haven't bitten the bullet on that one, yet. An over $300 price tag is steep, especially for a 3D-printed product.
Still love the idea of it... but I hate spending that kind of money on a maybe. lol
I did bite the bullet this weekend and ordered one. Got 60 days to try to learn it and see how the 3d printing works out. I kinda felt the same way about the price vs 3d printed but we will see. I've only found 1 review of one breaking along a print joint, warranty was denied manu said abuse.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,446
184,593
I did bite the bullet this weekend and ordered one. Got 60 days to try to learn it and see how the 3d printing works out. I kinda felt the same way about the price vs 3d printed but we will see. I've only found 1 review of one breaking along a print joint, warranty was denied manu said abuse.
sounds like you shouldve spent 300bucks on a 3dprinter, heh