Poll khalid approval rating

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
350%? Sounds awesome! I await the publication of your results and the experiments showing the reproducibility of it!

Don't forget about this though...
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge - Wikipedia

I'm really excited. This sounds as groundbreaking as Dr. L. Ron Hubbard's research into thetans.

Alright, it's been nearly two years since I started investigating CRV.

*Cracks knuckles*

It's real, and you shouldn't mess with it. You might do something stupid like contact a demon or some shit.

Activating my CRV powers nearly killed me at one point. After I stopped messing with CRV, I started experiencing synchronicity and experienced a religious revival.

I'm now in daily contact with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

So, CRV didn't make me rich it made me go insane.

Unless I already was insane before I started...

So maybe it didn't do anything.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Disliked the direction the site was going and left.
Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Some of my predictions in this thread came true. For example, many people on this board are Anti-Vaxx. Other predictions failed, for example predicting that Atheism was true.

I've met our Lord Jesus Christ in person twice, and the Hily Spirit of Jesus Christ in person as well.

The biggest take away from this thread is Khalid was a terrible mod.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Some of my predictions in this thread came true. For example, many people on this board are Anti-Vaxx. Other predictions failed, for example predicting that Atheism was true.

I've met our Lord Jesus Christ in person twice, and the Hily Spirit of Jesus Christ in person as well.

The biggest take away from this thread is Khalid was a terrible mod.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Shame khalid khalid isn't here to reply.