Kidding

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kidding

Genre: Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2018-09-09

Creator: Dave Holstein

Cast: Jim Carrey, Catherine Keener, Judy Greer

Overview: Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles, is an icon of children's TV. But when his family begins to implode, Jeff finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through this crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. The result: a kind man in a cruel world faces a slow leak of sanity as hilarious as it is heartbreaking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Thanks. Linked it from TMDB but it was looking weird. Here's the trailer for it anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
Jim Carey is a clown, pass.

If you liked Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this show is produced and directed by the same filmmaker: Michel Gondry. Gondry's also done a lot of tremendous work alongside Spike Jonze, whose fingerprints are all over that trailer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If you liked Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this show is produced and directed by the same filmmaker: Michel Gondry. Gondry's also done a lot of tremendous work alongside Spike Jonze, whose fingerprints are all over that trailer.

I didn’t hate that movie, but I can’t stand him. Never could and his sjw antiTrump paintings nonsense only made it worse.

**Shrug** I wouldn’t be surprised if my wife ends up watching this and I watch it with half a brain like Ozark, Scandal, or Suits.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
checked out the trailer tonight during the commercial break of Better Call Saul. i tried to give it a fair shake without his politics entering into it and it just comes off as creepy as fuck "One Hour Photo", instead of Mister Rogers. i loved Mister Rogers as a kid and if it was this creeper in his place. i'd have skipped it entirely. fuck it and fuck him.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database