Killing Eve

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Killing Eve

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-04-08

Creator: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Sandra Oh

Cast: Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer

Overview: A security consultant hunts for a ruthless assassin. Based on the Villanelle novellas by Luke Jennings.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cannot fucking stand Sandra Oh in anything, so I really hope the show's title makes good on its promise before season 2 (it's already renewed, since BBCA doesn't actually have any other shows worth mentioning after Orphan Black ended).

They'll probably keep coming up with lame excuses why the assassin doesn't kill the analyst instead though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

She's mostly known for Grey's Anatomy. /vomit

Watched the pilot last night, was exactly what I expected. Sandra Oh character is insufferable, but the assassin's scenes make it worth sticking with for at least a few more episodes.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Isn't Sandra Oh american? Is this a Brit show or a CIA kinda thing?

I'd be down for two hot assassins chasing each other but one hot assassin and one Asian Mom doesn't exactly sound that interesting. Counterpart was honestly pretty goddamn boring and that had parallel universes and shit going on.

• 1Like

Vorph

She's Canadian. She isn't faking a British accent for this though, so I'm not really sure what the explanation is for her working for MI6.

The assassin is mostly doing her own thing at least for now, so she makes the show interesting. I find it hard to believe that Villanelle would ever consider Eve a threat though, and she seems way too reckless even in the pilot to not just kill her outright if she was. Still fun to watch her be a psycho though.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Another season down. This series might have been a hot topic if they hadn't hired Sandra O.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife and I just started this. Finished season one. Basically as others have said, the scenes with Oksana and her handler Konstantin are gold. The facial expressions the Oksana actress puts together are just top shelf. Sandra Oh is horrible. I'll watch season two for the dialogue and Oksana.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I really enjoyed season 1. But season 2 and now season 3 seem to be meandering. Hard to keep interested. In my opinion, anyway.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database