Kindergarten Cop 2 (2016)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kindergarten Cop 2

Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Don Michael Paul

Cast: Dolph Lundgren, Sarah Strange, Andre Tricoteux, Aleks Paunovic, Fiona Vroom, Rebecca Olson, Bill Bellamy, Jody Thompson, Darla Taylor, Carolyn Adair, Enid-Raye Adams, Jenny Sandersson, Chris Violette, Nicholas Carella, Michael P. Northey, Raphael Alejandro, Dean Petriw, Abbie Magnuson, Josiah Black, Tyreah Herbert, Blake Stadel, Valencia Budijanto, Oscar Hartley, William Budijanto

Release: 2016-05-17

Runtime: 100

Plot: Assigned to recover sensitive stolen data, a gruff FBI agent goes undercover as a kindergarten teacher, but the school's liberal, politically correct environment is more than he bargained for.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'll watch anything with Dolph Lundgren in it.
This guy gets it.

Dolph is the man. And no matter what anyone thinks of him, he's probably smarter than you and can kill you in 93 different ways.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This guy gets it.

Dolph is the man. And no matter what anyone thinks of him, he's probably smarter than you and can kill you in 93 different ways.
There was actually a commercial before Deadpool with Dolph for a TV puzzle show that I forget the name of, where he talks about being trapped in his awesome body, but is actually super smart (I seem to remember him saying something like 160 IQ). I knew all of this already, but a lot of people in the theater seemed surprised, or maybe didn't believe it.

Here is is, hopefully I can link it properly:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird, I thought most people knew he was smart. The only reason for that though, is he's the poster child for every "Guess which celebrity is way smarter than you'd ever imagine!" He's got 30+ years of that going on.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It wasn't common knowledge when I was a kid. Found out he was a Fulbright scholar during the press for that horrible van dam movie they made in the 90s. Was pretty blown away.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Weird, I thought most people knew he was smart. The only reason for that though, is he's the poster child for every "Guess which celebrity is way smarter than you'd ever imagine!" He's got 30+ years of that going on.
I only found out in the last couple of years.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like this dolph story.
Thieves flee after breaking into Dolph Lundgren's Spanish home - Telegraph

Thieves flee after breaking into Dolph Lundgren's Spanish home
Masked burglars abandoned a robbery after discovering the home they had targeted in southern Spain belonged to Dolph Lundgren, the action hero who played opposite Sylvester Stallone in Rocky IV.

A team of armed robbers broke into the star's villa on the Costa del Sol, tied up his wife, who was home alone, and terrorised her into handing over cash and jewellery.

But they cut short their raid on the luxury property in the hills above Marbella after recognising the actor in a family photograph in one of the bedrooms.

A source told Spanish media: "Things might have turned out very differently if Dolph had been at home.

"The criminals fled as soon as they realised the owner of the house they had raided was someone they wouldn't want to come up against in a fight."

The Swedish actor, who is 6ft 5in tall and has a black belt in Karate, rose to fame with his role as Russian boxer Ivan Drago in the fourth of the Rocky films.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Isn't this a fake trailer? It really looks like it
You get what you pay for. They're using the parody angle even having him repeat the lines. But no, it's very real, and very straight to DVD. I guess Arnold thought mobile games pay better. They probably do.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that's why they had to get Liam Neeson for the true life story. Dolph had barely said, "I don't know who you are.." before his family was released with sobbing apologies from the terrorists.

spronk

FPS noob
I think that having his wife tied up and terrorized is enough to earn Dolf breaking you in two- I hope he finds them... Aint his wife Asian or is the Dolf likes Asians thing just a running movie gag?
his wife looks like an older skinnier amy schumer

qyk6Ax8.jpg

she's also apparently a successful jewelry designer so he married well

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sat next to him in a cafe in Beverly Hills last year. Really nice guy. As an 80's kid, I enjoy all his movies too.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This has been out for awhile now apparently, so I watched it this weekend.

I enjoyed it, but it is exactly what you think it is, so if you're expecting something more, this movie probably isn't for you. I enjoyed how they blatantly made fun of certain staples of this type of movie, like the angry black police chief (CIA boss in this case) who screams and yells. They even had some sound cues to lend more credence to the idea that they were poking fun at it.

Dolph was cool as always, although he's definitely getting old, but that's ok. Chick was smoking hot too, and had that whole sexy teacher thing going on, so that was nice. Overall I found it a pleasant diversion for 90 minutes. Just don't expect it to be some magnificent piece of cinema and you'll be ok. It was direct to video, after all.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database