King Richard (2021)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: King Richard (2021)

Tagline: Venus, Serena and a plan for greatness.

Genre: Drama

Director: Reinaldo Marcus Green

Cast: Will Smith, Demi Singleton, Saniyya Sidney, Aunjanue Ellis, Jon Bernthal, Tony Goldwyn, Susie Abromeit, Dylan McDermott, Judith Chapman, Katrina Begin, Erin Cummings, Andy Bean, Kevin Dunn, Craig Tate, Calvin Clausell Jr., Mikayla LaShae Bartholomew, Daniele Lawson, Layla Crawford, Erika Ringor, Noah Bean, Josiah Cross, Vaughn W. Hebron, Jimmy Walker Jr., Brad Greenquist, Johnno Wilson, Robert Nuscher, Christopher Wallinger, Chase Del Rey, Connie Ventress, Vivienne Bersin, Andy Hoff, Carrie Gibson, Doug Simpson, Brandon Morales, Wil J. Jackson, Erica Shaffer, Matt Kirkwood, Chet Grissom, Alden Sherrill, Eman Esfandi, Jessica Wacnik, Jonathan Bray, Robert Walker Jeffery, Rich Sommer, Kaitlyn Christian, Geoff Nathanson, Marcela Zacarias, Jake Jensen, Chris Pentzell, Sophia Sanders, Mia Jovic, Iva Jovic, Michael Andrew Baker, Tom Holmes, Kamea Medora, Tom Degnan, Virginia Schneider, Jeff Cohn, Adam Cropper, Danya LaBelle, Rod Sweitzer, George Ketsios, Valerie Davidson, Christian Yeung, Teri Cohn, Hannah Barefoot, Mel Fair, Holly Haggerty, Mary Pascoe, Albert Ton, Ebboney Wilson, Hailey Winslow, Chris Wolfe, Gunner Wright, Tory N. Thompson, Sean Berube, Sean Fabian Billings, Sophia Bui, Kika Cicmanec, John Dinan, Diana Dray, Mathew Trent Hunnicutt, Jeni Jones, Trent Longo, Johnny Mansbach, Katie McCabe, Aryn Nelson, Tristan Nokes, Dan Sachoff, Gabi Stewart

Release: 2021-11-18

Runtime: 145

Plot: The TRUE STORY of how Richard Williams served as a coach to his daughters Venus and Serena, who will soon become two of the most legendary tennis players in history.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was a really good watch. Wouldnt be surprised if Will Smith gets a lot of nominations for this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Jesus fucking christ, what is wrong with you? Never in a million years would I watch this shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking click bait! I clicked this thinking it would be some adaptation on a Shakespeare play lol.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm a sap for a good sports movie, but I can't bring myself to give a fuck about this movie.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This was decent. It was borderline cringe inducing at some parts because of the father's actions, but hey - you can't knock him because he achieved exactly what he set out to do.

Dismissing this automatically is pretty stupid, it held my attention the whole way through unlike No Time to Die, Suicide Squad, Red Notice, The Last Son and Power of the Dog.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This was decent. It was borderline cringe inducing at some parts because of the father's actions, but hey - you can't knock him because he achieved exactly what he set out to do.

Dismissing this automatically is pretty stupid, it held my attention the whole way through unlike No Time to Die, Suicide Squad, Red Notice, The Last Son and Power of the Dog.
Asshat 2022 has officially started. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's a good film, I've currently got Last Night In Soho on and I've already tuned out

Let's just say it, people refuse to watch it because it's about an uppity black man from the ghetto who dared to dream and achieved exactly what he set out to do.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's a good film, I've currently got Last Night In Soho on and I've already tuned out

Let's just say it, people refuse to watch it because it's about an uppity black man from the ghetto who dared to dream and achieved exactly what he set out to do.
No one wants to watch this because they refuse to come out and say the truth:

A black father achieved astronomical success for his daughters by doing the single thing that can raise them out of the ghetto.....

Acting white.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No one wants to watch this because they refuse to come out and say the truth:

A black father achieved astronomical success for his daughters by doing the single thing that can raise them out of the ghetto.....

Acting white.

If you're talking about woke commentators then maybe. I am talking about why FOH refuses to watch it

Burns

If you're talking about woke commentators then maybe. I am talking about why FOH refuses to watch it

Lets see, I...
  1. Don't give a fuck about Tennis
  2. Don't give a fuck about Tennis
  3. Don't give a fuck about any player of that game, past or present (well, Mansour Bahrami is cool, but no one else...)
  4. Don't give a fuck about Will Smith
P.S. Americans in general, don't give a fuck about Tennis. For example, the 2021 Tennis US Open had ~900,000 viewers, compare that with the 2021 Golf US Open with 5.67 million viewers.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lets see, I...
  1. Don't give a fuck about Tennis
  2. Don't give a fuck about Tennis
  3. Don't give a fuck about any player of that game, past or present (well, Mansour Bahrami is cool, but no one else...)
  4. Don't give a fuck about Will Smith
P.S. Americans in general, don't give a fuck about Tennis. For example, the 2021 Tennis US Open had ~900,000 viewers, compare that with the 2021 Golf US Open with 5.67 million viewers.

Do you need me to explain how movies work?

• 1Dislike

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I personally just dont care for most movies based on athletes, Rush with Chris Hemsworth, and Ford Vs Ferarri were different beast, and The Underdog im looking forward too because I loved football and Kurt Warner/Zachary Levi even though I hate the fucking rams. I wouldnt watch a movie based on any parent training their kids in sports is what it comes down to, well Unless maybe Cus Damato/Tyson could be epic but they have already made so many versions

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database