Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Much hype. LOVED the first game I really should go back and get that platinum trophy.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
First game was absolutely GOAT'd

Yea I know people rag on the combat, but I think it worked. You were a shitty peasant trying to learn to fight, and by the end of the game with some leveled up skills most of the combat was a breeze.

I better fucking get to get plastered with Godwin again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I think I got through about half of this game but, as you said, I got frustrated with the combat. It was a real work of art though. A lot of heart went into that world and the story.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There had better be some goddamn DEI in this one or I'm going to be making a LOT of posts on X.

• 6Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Caliane

don't worry. Was discussing this earlier.

KCD was 1403. so Henry was what 18?

Joan of Arc was born in 1412. died 1431. Just in time.

Joan of Arc, a sassy, proud Black woman is going to show up, beat an old, and despressed, and failure 45yr old Henry in a sword fight at level 1, and take over as the main character for KC:d2.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I actually enjoyed the combat in this, you were forced to train to figure it out but once you did you felt like a badass.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Joan of Arc, a sassy, proud Black woman is going to show up, beat an old, and despressed, and failure 45yr old Henry in a sword fight at level 1, and take over as the main character for KC:d2.
Star Trek Applause GIF

Perfection.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What killed the first game for me was that everyone both spoke and looked like they came from some shitty English village instead of Central Europe. Don't know why they went with those voice actors over someone who had more of a Central European accent. I always felt as if the main character was some football hooligan who was coaxed into attending a renaissance fair for 10 pounds after a booze up at the local pub after a football match.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Loved the first one, excited for this too. I never got into any of the DLC for the first game, not sure if I missed out.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loved the first one, excited for this too. I never got into any of the DLC for the first game, not sure if I missed out.
The Hans DLC was pretty fun, and the Theresa one was pretty good. I vaguely remember the city building one being very surface level, but if you started it at or near the beginning of a play through it became a money generating machine pretty quickly. I don't really remember the others.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Wondering if I should go back and actually finish 1. Been thinking about doing it anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The developers said they had more budget for this game and it's much bigger than the first one.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Jeanne d’Arc. D'Arc. Darc. Dark. Dark woman. Probably why she was killed too. Bigots.