Kingdom of Heaven (2005)

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I liked the original. Never seen the director's cut. Is it streaming on a known platform other than piratebay?
cant speak for the quality, but it looks like someone put the whole film up on youtube.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The directors cut fixes the main problem of the theatrical cut. Which was studio imposed "white Christians bad!"

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just finished watching this tonight. It was pretty good for a historical drama, but I wouldn’t say it’s one of my favorites. There were lots of uncomfortable closeups and weird cinematography, and Orlando Bloom was a poor casting choice imo. However, Eva Green was gorgeous.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Watched this last night (Director's Cut). Good movie but dear god does Orlando Bloom suck. Glad he doesn't get cast any more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I can't think of a single performance that Bloom has done that was good, or any better than "sufficient"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Without bloom and with a decent actor for the part this movie would be god-tier.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was watching clips from The Duelist today which got me going through Scott's imdb, dude was a god until about 2010, after Promethius it was pretty downhill but fuck everything he did from 77-2010 was so great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

A Good Year ? GI Jane ? Hannibal was also pretty weak compared to Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs. I also seriously doubt Someone To Watch Over Me aged well. And in the post 2010 era, The Martian was pretty damn good ! But as a whole I agree, the bating average went from high to low.