Kingdom

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Finished season 1. Quite good but the finale shocking reveal revealed a plot hole?

Spoilering this because of potential new viewers...
So we learn that it's not the sun that causes the dead to seek shelter and go dormant but the heat? If that's the case then why would the King ever go sleepy time since he's in his nice comfy King room which I'm sure is at a constant temperature?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finished season 1. Quite good but the finale shocking reveal revealed a plot hole?

So we learn that it's not the sun that causes the dead to seek shelter and go dormant but the heat? If that's the case then why would the King ever go sleepy time since he's in his nice comfy King room which I'm sure is at a constant temperature?

Yeah it was a quick wtf moment. I assume we'll get more info this season.

Final trailer is out too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Damn it.. this show needs more episodes. Another good season.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Han Chuk Jo is a good villain. You really really want to hate his guts.

Cho Han Juk, whatever his name is.

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

I thought that same thing . Only loose way to defend would be their statement that the sickness is evolving . They explain other ways it’s changing . So the virus king had is slightly different now after the cannibal event

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought that same thing . Only loose way to defend would be their statement that the sickness is evolving . They explain other ways it’s changing . So the virus king had is slightly different now after the cannibal event
Right, the nurse and the doctor flashback from season 1 confirm this. It changed when the first infected guy got eaten.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Started watching this. Two episodes in, recently played Ghost of Tsushima. Hoping for much sword on zombie action. So far loving it.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really like this show as well. Historical drama. Martial arts. Zombies. Whats not to love.

• 2Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
...it’s the temperature.
Aaaawesome, lowing it. Must. Watch. S. 2. Now-now-now!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
...it’s the temperature.
Aaaawesome, lowing it. Must. Watch. S. 2. Now-now-now!
damn you, i saw this thread updated, thought s3 was out

here's all i found out
Kingdom: Ashin of the North will be coming to Netflix in 2021.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
damn you, i saw this thread updated, thought s3 was out

here's all i found out
Kingdom: Ashin of the North will be coming to Netflix in 2021.
I don't expect it til at least Oct. - Nov. if we are lucky.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You mutha fuckas! Thought season 3 was released or something.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users