Kingdom

woot!

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kingdom

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2014-10-08

Creator: Byron Balasco

Cast: Frank Grillo, Jonathan Tucker, Nick Jonas, Matt Lauria, Kiele Sanchez, Joanna Going

Overview: A raw family drama set against the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in Venice, California. Alvey Kulina owns Navy St. MMA with the help of his girlfriend Lisa Prince. He is willing to go through extraordinary means to make sure his fighters are taken care of, but all of this responsibility comes at a steep price. He has complicated relationships with both of his sons, Jay and Nate, who are both struggling with their own identities and places within Alvey’s life and gym.

woot!

Trakanon Raider
It's about the (kinda fucked up) familly of a an ex champion (Frank Grillo) running an MMA gym. Saw the 1st ep and liked it, curious to see how it will turn out in the long run.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watch waaaaaay too much actual MMA so I was interested in this, but the more commercials I saw the more it looked like a melodramatic soap opera. Gave up before it started.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Not a big MMA guy, but this series was fantastic. Each character is a train wreck, and the plot is a tension-filled roller coaster. Casting and acting were great. I really hope post-covid they make at least one more season. It’s among the best Netflix dramas my wife and I have ever watched.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it a lot as well. They left some characters stories open as if they could continue it. I would be surprised if they chose to as I feel that at this point a lot of the actors might have moved on.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database