Kingdom's Rise

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone play this yet? Looks to be a multiplayer RPG on Steam right now and from what I can gather the combat is really robust. Just looking for some more input before I drop some cash on it.

Kingdoms Rise - Multiplayer Fantasy Sword Fighting for PC and Mac

Kingdoms Rise is a Multiplayer Fantasy Combat Game featuring brand new game mechanics within its deep 360? sword fighting system and magic abilities.

Customize to your heart?s content with a multitude of choices in armors, swords, spells, ranged weapons and more. Charge into combat in beautifully crafted fantasy environments that silhouette the action.

Read your opponent and try to psych them out in tactical blade duelling. Wield spells such as fireball, freeze and invisibility that will fit tightly in tandem with your strengths in swordsmanship.

With deep character customizations every fight is unique and every opponent will have a trick up their sleeve. Experiment with different combinations and strategies to create a knight with a fighting style unique to you alone.

Players can form a team with friends and fight in competitive modes. In team games the only limit is your imagination. Your teammates can build themselves into any role such as tanks, damage dealers and supports. Think up new strategies, combine spells in interesting ways and achieve victory!

KINGDOMS RISE IS AVAILIABLE NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
At a glance, the sword aiming stuff seems too far removed from direct control to feel good. Slashing Link's sword in Skyward Sword was barely passable and it was pretty close to 1:1... I'd be interested to try it out, but since the whole game revolves around the sword play, I'm not willing to drop any cash on it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks interesting. Spell/combat effects are a little too flashy for me.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone play this yet? Looks to be a multiplayer RPG on Steam right now and from what I can gather the combat is really robust. Just looking for some more input before I drop some cash on it.

Kingdoms Rise - Multiplayer Fantasy Sword Fighting for PC and Mac

Kingdoms Rise is a Multiplayer Fantasy Combat Game featuring brand new game mechanics within its deep 360? sword fighting system and magic abilities.

Customize to your heart's content with a multitude of choices in armors, swords, spells, ranged weapons and more. Charge into combat in beautifully crafted fantasy environments that silhouette the action.

Read your opponent and try to psych them out in tactical blade duelling. Wield spells such as fireball, freeze and invisibility that will fit tightly in tandem with your strengths in swordsmanship.

With deep character customizations every fight is unique and every opponent will have a trick up their sleeve. Experiment with different combinations and strategies to create a knight with a fighting style unique to you alone.

Players can form a team with friends and fight in competitive modes. In team games the only limit is your imagination. Your teammates can build themselves into any role such as tanks, damage dealers and supports. Think up new strategies, combine spells in interesting ways and achieve victory!

KINGDOMS RISE IS AVAILIABLE NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS

wtf is this I would rather play with my own shit.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought this w/ a friend. Needs a looooooooot of work, which is evident within the first few minutes of playing. Animations are very alpha. Dodging is very glitchy and often doesn't occur when hitting the key, nor does the distance match the animation. Parrying is the key to winning any battle, but there is no consistency to it. It's not even RNG, just luck if you happen to parry (IMO). HOWEVER, I love these types of games, and as it's alpha, didn't expect more than this. If he continues plugging away and gets it playable for the masses w/ in a relatively short time frame....will be good fun. But as it stands, if your pointer was hovering over the 'add to cart', pass for now and wait until it's at the very least in beta.