Knock Knock - Keanu Reeves fucks 2 really hot chicks (Horror)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I didn't see this, but they were talking about it on the radio, saying it's very hot. At least before the chicks go psycho on Keanu. Figured it was worth putting up here.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's pretty much everywhere on the Torrent sites.

It's an Eli Roth joint so you know the jist of what you are getting into. Probly watch it when I get through some of this backlog of films I still want to watch.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didnt care for it really, 5/10. The blonde is insanely pretty though
97546_540x811.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first half of it a couple weeks ago, and there was some brief, but decent, nudity up to that point. The other chick, the brunette, is actually married to Eli Roth and in a bunch of his movies recently (I had to IMDB her after seeing her titties). The blonde hasn't been in much yet. Both insanely hot.

I could see where the movie was headed and for whatever reason haven't finished it yet, but maybe I'll be surprised. Probably not. But Keanu is always good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man this was terrible. Was more comedy than horror, I mean the scene with the black art guy was hilarious. Two chicks were annoying as all fuck and not in a creepy / scary way. Blonde is incredibly smoking hot.

Xarp, as far as nudity goes there was really only a very brief shower scene then the sex scene was all behind the fogged glass and close up shots of them writing in bed.

edit: I will say Keanu did a great job looking like he was in pain and screaming like a girl.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Roth is a pretty decent director but he is always directing these types of film. Does he not like dealing with studios or something ?