Krampus (2015)

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Krampus

Tagline: You don't want to be on his list.

Genre: Horror, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Adam Scott, Toni Collette, Allison Tolman, David Koechner, Emjay Anthony, Stefania LaVie Owen, Queenie Samuel, Conchata Ferrell, Luke Hawker, Ivy George, Sophie Gannon, Krista Stadler, Trevor Bau, Gideon Emery, Maverick Flack, Felicity Hamill, Tess Jamieson-Karaha, Lolo Owen, Gareth Ruck, Leith Towers, Chi Jiajia Lim

Release: 2015-11-26

Runtime: 98

Plot: A horror comedy based on the ancient legend about a pagan creature who punishes children on Christmas.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
27SiV4EBHcTBMz4IKANjhX5iIoX.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Krampus (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Michael Dougherty[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Adam Scott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toni Collette[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allison Tolman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Koechner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emjay Anthony[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stefania LaVie Owen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Queenie Samuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conchata Ferrell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luke Hawker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ivy George[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Gannon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Krista Stadler[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Trevor Bau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gideon Emery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maverick Flack[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Felicity Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tess Jamieson-Karaha[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lolo Owen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gareth Ruck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leith Towers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chi Jiajia Lim[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-26[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]98[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A horror comedy based on the ancient legend about a pagan creature who punishes children on Christmas.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Surprised there isn't a thread for this. New Christmas/horror movie in the vein of Gremlins and Silent Night Deadly Night directed by the guy who did Trick R Treat. Going to check it out tomorrow, I think.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
27SiV4EBHcTBMz4IKANjhX5iIoX.jpg

Title: Krampus

Genre: Horror, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Michael Dougherty

Cast: Adam Scott, Toni Collette, Allison Tolman, David Koechner, Emjay Anthony, Stefania LaVie Owen, Queenie Samuel, Conchata Ferrell, Luke Hawker, Ivy George, Sophie Gannon, Krista Stadler, Trevor Bau, Gideon Emery, Maverick Flack, Felicity Hamill, Tess Jamieson-Karaha, Lolo Owen, Gareth Ruck, Leith Towers, Chi Jiajia Lim

Release: 2015-11-26

Runtime: 98

Plot: A horror comedy based on the ancient legend about a pagan creature who punishes children on Christmas.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
With that cast looks like it may be more a horror goof movie than anything. I like dark comedies so maybe it'll be worth a few laughs.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ever seen the American Dad! Krampus episode. One of the best!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
American dad had some of the best xmas episodes out of any cartoon, Raptures Delight

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I saw this last night and liked it quite a bit. Had some good laughs and some creepy ass moments as well. I sort of think they missed out on making it more gloomy towards the end, the way the family acts doesn't really mesh with the situation but overall, it's basically Trick R Treat for Christmas.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed this, the Dark Comedy feel is very similar to Gremlins . They didn't puss out at the end either which is what I thought would happen. My friends did not like it as much though one of them thought it was pretty funny as well.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Concur with Chanur, was a good Gremlin's type movie. Not gonna blow you away, but the ending was pleasant and it's at least somewhat original compared to most of the shit released today...

Caliane

Great movie btw
huh.

Trailers are failing this movie then. I also loved trick 'r Treat. The trailers are really failing to sell this as a Trick r Treat, Gremlins, the gate, etc. Its being sold as a shitty horror movie, not the dark comedy. (although the actors do give it that vibe,if you know who they are.)

like they even get into, we've had too many "jack frosts".

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not gonna pay to see PG13 in the theater. Liked Trick r Treat though. Sounds like it's worth a download.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna pay to see PG13 in the theater. Liked Trick r Treat though. Sounds like it's worth a download.
PG13 was a great choice for this movie, makes is more accessible to a younger crowd.

There was plenty of horror-violence, just little gore. There was no real loss in the language and the story didn't have nor need any sex, either.

The RLM guys mention it as a "gateway horror movie" and if being PG-13 means more young people see a well made horror movie with great practical effect instead of the usual shit that comes out at PG-13, I am willing to see a movie where the amount of times "fuck" can be said is 1 and there are no boobs.

I realize now I just mostly rambled and didn't make any argument for you to actually change your mind about PG-13 horror in general, but this movie is great and should be supported with dollars.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
risefromyourgrave.jpg

watched it tonight for the first time. fucking awesome.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database