Kraven the Hunter (2023)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kraven the Hunter (2023)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: J.C. Chandor

Cast: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Russell Crowe, Fred Hechinger, Ariana DeBose, Alessandro Nivola, Christopher Abbott, Levi Miller

Release: 2023-01-13

Plot: Sergei Kravinoff is a big game hunter, who takes a magical serum giving him superhuman abilities and a longer life.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Odds are this is will be barely better than Morbius, and slightly worse than Venom 2.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Beginning to think the whole shitty Multiverse arc is just an excuse to re-cast the same dozen dudes in all the Marvel movies.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quicksilver son of Zeus

aaron taylor-johnson quicksilver GIF
Russell Crowe Thor GIF by Regal

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Beginning to think the whole shitty Multiverse arc is just an excuse to re-cast the same dozen dudes in all the Marvel movies.
Or the exact opposite.

"Welcome to multiverse #65,782, where everybody is black and gay! Oh no, our multiverse transporter busted and we're stuck here for 4 movies! Or bankruptcy; whichever comes first!"

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Violent version

I like a good R-rated action movie, but the majority of it looks like PG-13 + CG blood splatter (excepting the nose scene). If they'd gone R for Venom 2, I would have watched it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know what this is supposed to be, but it isn't Kraven the Hunter. Nice to animals? Powered by lion blood? Lol.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder if Hit-Girl is going to appear. I keep hearing that "la la la, lalala la" song from the old Kick-Ass trailer.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database