Krypton

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lmao. I wasn't sold on Lobo and him getting his own show, but after tonight I can't wait.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just started watching this. I really dig the setting. As Krypton is a decaying civilization sitting in the ruins of their glory days. Which is something I really enjoy in stories. Not to season two year but I am enjoying S1 well enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if you guys are still watching this but it just keeps getting better and better. Going to suck if they cancel this because the show is pretty well written even though it can get corny at times.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I don't know if you guys are still watching this but it just keeps getting better and better. Going to suck if they cancel this because the show is pretty well written even though it can get corny at times.
Totally agree. One of the few series I look forward to and watch every week.

I really like the actor they chose for Zod. And love LOVE Braniac.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
How utterly pointless.

everyone dies

I'm just funnin a little because I'm bored, but I have trouble with shows like this knowing it all has to end one way and that removes too much potential for me. Worth pirating?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Definitely worth a pirate. It's a different take on superman mythology.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Definitely worth a pirate. It's a different take on superman mythology.

I think I could use something different, The Boys exposed an itch for different types of superhero mythology. I couldn't get into Gotham because... I don't know, it just didn't work for me but I liked the idea of it.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
How utterly pointless.

everyone dies

I'm just funnin a little because I'm bored, but I have trouble with shows like this knowing it all has to end one way and that removes too much potential for me. Worth pirating?

Same here, knowing the outcome makes prequels really boring to me most of the time.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The usage of Doomsday on this show is so much better than the movie version.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah fucking bummed they cancelled it. I hope it gets picked up somewhere but I highly doubt it.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Not surprising as SyFy keeps entering into these deals that are fundamentally retarded. They only get rights for primary live distribution with no streaming rights beyond a short window post airing. This fuckery is further compounded by advertising revenue that is locked to live+7 with a huge weight on live. Does anyone even watch Live shows anymore outside of sporting events?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I honestly don't think Syfy can make it in this current environment. Cable TV is doomed and their genre focus makes it even worse. They're probably better off dropping their cable channel and, instead, license their original content to Netflix or something.

Rime

<Donor>
Sad to see this get dropped. It was better than it had any right to be and Lobo was a highlight.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I don't see how basic cable of any variety survives at this point. The demographics show that the baby boomers are the dominant viewers of live TV and they are gonna start expiring soon.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Heck, my parents (in their late 50s/early 60s) swapped to a Roku and are looking into setting up a Plex system, they cut the cord after TiVO DVR/Cable in the area was around $180 a month.