Regimen Morum
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Are you asking us to take your wife out on a date?

iirc, review I saw said, mostly boring. its just a family drama about a family being torn apart by unexpected child, and financial burdens. the animal person thing doesn't really go anywhere, have any answers or anything.

This is pretty accurate actually. Surface level at least. I'm sure there's more going on, to someone, and really layers of meaning. Maybe. But yeah, couple has/finds unexpected child, family stuff happens, pretty quiet movie, some tension with the brother. And yeah, then the ending, which also just sort of happens.

Not even sure I can form a full opinion or rate the movie... This movie exists / 10.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
This is pretty accurate actually. Surface level at least. I'm sure there's more going on, to someone, and really layers of meaning. Maybe. But yeah, couple has/finds unexpected child, family stuff happens, pretty quiet movie, some tension with the brother. And yeah, then the ending, which also just sort of happens.

Not even sure I can form a full opinion or rate the movie... This movie exists / 10.
this is how I felt leaving the theater, just dumbfounded, not disappointed, not really anything more than confused, especially the ending, which immediately involved googling icelandic folklore