Land of Bad (2024)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Land of Bad (2024)

Tagline: No man left behind.

Genre: Action, Thriller, War

Director: William Eubank

Cast: Liam Hemsworth, Russell Crowe, Luke Hemsworth, Ricky Whittle, Milo Ventimiglia, Chika Ikogwe, Daniel MacPherson, Robert Rabiah, Jack Finsterer, Chris Masters Mah, Lincoln Lewis, Lachlan Engeler, Miguel Usares, Timothy Latimer, Michael Joaquin, Joey Vieira, Gunner Wright, Eric Zivic, Manix Butterfield, Jaylen Hill-Suadnyana, Anna Loren, Macca Adamson, Matt Seutin, Rhonda Hargrave, George Burgess, William Eubank, Jeanda St James, Charles Allen, Francisco Sagad, Patricia Violan

Release: 2024-01-25

Runtime: 113

Plot: When a Delta Force special ops mission goes terribly wrong, Air Force drone pilot Reaper has 48 hours to remedy what has devolved into a wild rescue operation. With no weapons and no communication other than the drone above, the ground mission suddenly becomes a full-scale battle when the team is discovered by the enemy.

Animosity

My expectations were pretty low going into this and using it as a time waster. It was actually a pretty awesome action movie. Good suspense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I would have skipped this but for the recommendation. Glad I didn't, best movie I've watched in the last year at least.

Russell Crowe's definitely still got it, and Luke Hemsworth showing that he's just as, if not more, capable than his brother, because I would put this right up against Extraction.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Do not watch the trailers especially #2 if you don't want 90% spoiled

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just watched this last night. Fucking great movie. I feel like they don't often make just badass "dude movies" anymore and when they come along, you need to enjoy them. 8/10 would highly recommend.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database