Langrisser

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game has pretty much taken up all my spare time. Very Shining Force reminiscent.

Google Play, Apple, and even has a PC client.

English and Japanese voice acting / text. Though, very annoying in combat.

Very free to play friendly up to about 35.
Check out tiaris especially for annoying voice. Also lol the fbi comments on the "rating" tab. Do like that for getting an idea who might be worth more of a shit.

Done very well for progress on f2p though I'm starting at lv 40 to start to get behind the curve where character/party level is high, but my power is low compared to missions/pvp due to needing to grind out more item levels/bond/troop levels etc.

Is there anything special to how bond bonuses work? or it's pretty much just raise them, unlock them, and those characters get those stats regardless of team comp? (ie if you dont use mathew)

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this too. Level 36 got lucky and pulled leon,Luna, lana, Angelina and got the free cherrie. Rocking the princess faction with almeda healing. Do we have a guild?

Sludig

I feel like they feed you a bunch of ssr's on 10 pulls up until you have 5 or something then lock it down. I've had out of the last 5 10 pulls like one ssr.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always been a Langrisser fan. If you havent already played it pick up a rom for Der Langrisser on the SNES. I forget if you need a translation patch for it or not.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like they feed you a bunch of ssr's on 10 pulls up until you have 5 or something then lock it down. I've had out of the last 5 10 pulls like one ssr.

You're suppose to wait for focus banners for certain characters. Ala, Princess was recent and now its on to Leon, Elwin and Ledin. They usually let it be known when a banner is coming.

Check out tiaris especially for annoying voice. Also lol the fbi comments on the "rating" tab. Do like that for getting an idea who might be worth more of a shit.

Is there anything special to how bond bonuses work? or it's pretty much just raise them, unlock them, and those characters get those stats regardless of team comp? (ie if you dont use mathew)

I ended up turning voice off, so I'll never know unless Im just bored one day. Sometimes I play Shelf on my princess team and she drives me insane. Tiaris I dont have and Im jealous lol. Bond's arent as "deep" as I would like. The look of bonds reminds me of Final Fantasy, but they just dont go that far and I surely wish they did.

Essentially, its random draw into a fusion team > Level up the characters > Level up their Masteries > Level up their Gear > Level up your soldiers > Level up your bonds. At least, thats how I handle the game. I follow the Langrisser facebook page and people cant solo events, dragons etc. and wonder why. Well gee, sherlock, maybe you should put that lvl 20 SSR down and pick up that SR that you can get to 50.

Sludig

You're suppose to wait for focus banners for certain characters. Ala, Princess was recent and now its on to Leon, Elwin and Ledin. They usually let it be known when a banner is coming.

I ended up turning voice off, so I'll never know unless Im just bored one day. Sometimes I play Shelf on my princess team and she drives me insane. Tiaris I dont have and Im jealous lol. Bond's arent as "deep" as I would like. The look of bonds reminds me of Final Fantasy, but they just dont go that far and I surely wish they did.

Essentially, its random draw into a fusion team > Level up the characters > Level up their Masteries > Level up their Gear > Level up your soldiers > Level up your bonds. At least, thats how I handle the game. I follow the Langrisser facebook page and people cant solo events, dragons etc. and wonder why. Well gee, sherlock, maybe you should put that lvl 20 SSR down and pick up that SR that you can get to 50.
I did use the focus banners, still had a long streak after lv 38 ish and coincidentally 8 (same as the challenge) SSR's, to start getting nothing but shit.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I want to start this up. I am the biggest Langrisser fan. May I please request Advice on the very initial stuff please? Character creation, what to do before what, etc?

Any tutelage is very welcome! :)

Daidraco

I want to start this up. I am the biggest Langrisser fan. May I please request Advice on the very initial stuff please? Character creation, what to do before what, etc?

Any tutelage is very welcome! :)

The starting characters are actually really strong and can carry you for most early content. Pull on banners with 10x1 summons for guaranteed SR minimum. If you have the time, do each event like Training, Dragon, etc. as a team. You get additional team rewards in addition to your bonus rewards. As soon as bonds unlock, spend your tokens on your best characters and "sweep" the bond maps that reward character tokens each day. Dont be afraid to level up your gear. Alchemy follows Full Metal Alchemist mantra, so even if its an R item - you will get all your exp tokens and gold back from it.

Look up Hidden Chests for each area that you visit. Major map area's, and all your Major Time maps have hidden chests. Tap the 9 Square button at the top of each map you visit and check to see if the map has "Feats" and/or "Hidden Chests" to be sure. Usually, Hidden Chests are very obvious. Teleport from Jessica - which is pretty easy to obtain - is really useful in getting a character to those points quickly and then back to your formation. Feats on the other hand, you may not be able to do till you're much stronger than the content. I went back at 30 and cleaned up several levels this way. The point of doing Chests and Feats is that it will get you SR and SR equipment and accessories, Trinity Crystals, and Summon Cards.

Starting out, the turtle mentality with your team is a good strategy that will take you far. Map events are good - dont be afraid to just come back to something when you are a few levels higher on the boss map events. One event has you in a cave where you cant kill any of the villagers, remember to use teleport here too. Once you're 35'ish, you should be able to unlock Fusion - which you'll notice with each character, they are associated to some type of faction(s). Fusion power's for that faction will make you want to gather up most of the people from that faction and use them as a team. Dont waste resources on characters that you'll rarely use. Save them for much later. Leveling items and characters seems abundant now, but you'll wish you had it after a couple weeks of playing.

Sludig

Personally I think matthew is best going as a fighter. Your other guys cover lancer/healer, and from all my ssr pulls, I seem to get plenty of good calvalry like LEON. Very early the flyer I think they give you free is ok but quickly falls off. In general archers/assassins, and most flyers except like cherrie seem extemely lackluster compared to just the strong melee trio (fighter/lancer/calvalry) and in some circumstances the better magic casters (my pulls there havn't been great)

If you have no life, you can have multiple accounts accross the multiple servers, so possibly could try to run 2-4 different characters and doing the first handfulls of 10x pulls to see which start gets you some bling. (Currently there is no banner up but in next few days I'm sure next one will be. )

Daidraco

Flyers just take a lotttttt of progression work. Cherie is SSR and her skill set is already killer - so of course she's going to be strong out of the gate. I had a very hate/love relationship with Luna when I first got her for example. Now she's not smacked around like a rag doll, which.. is nice. lol

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just re-rolled on the new server now that I know what I am doing. Pulled Bern and leon first pull guess it was a good idea

Daidraco

Without being near my phone to see for myself, I think all you have to do is log out and then log back in.

Daidraco

If you've already progressed on one server, its not much of a point to restart on another. At least in my opinion. You end up having all the characters. You end up having all the SSR equipment. Its just you're farming for the reclass tokens, farming for the exp potions and farming for gold endlessly. People that have max level, 6 star SSR characters, max level 6 star SSR items and RNG jesus rare enchants just make me shake my head at how much money theyve thrown at the game.

Something helpful someone put together that I refer to every now and then:
SSR Gear List

Daidraco

Mar 28th - Apr 10th

Princess Delivery(Focus) : Angelina + Cherie + Liana

Apr 4th - Apr 17th

Darkness Reincarnate(Focus) : Altemuller + Bernhardt + Bozel

Apr 18th - May 1st

Monsoon of Yeless : Lanford + Listell

Apr 25th - May 8th

Origin of Light(Focus) : Dieharte + Luna + Tiaris

May 2nd - May 15th

Storm of Magic(Focus) : Bozel + Lana + Shelfaniel

May 16th - May 29th

Other Side of the Legend : Landius + Rachel

May 23rd - June 5th

Forces That Cut Through Fate : Altemuller + Leon

May 30th - June 12th *Came out during the Christmas event*

Princesses of Presents (Focus) : Angelina + Cherie + Shelfaniel

Bloodline of Glory : Elwin + Ledin

June 13th - June 26th

Enter the Bracer : Estelle + Joshua (TitS collab 1)

June 20th - July 3rd

Meteor's Direct Hit(Focus) : Dieharte + Jugler + Zerida

June 27th - July 10th

Afternoon Tea Party (Focus) : Liana + Rachel + Tiaris

Daidraco

Haha, Ive seen posts of people getting three SSR characters in one 10x pull. I, however, havent gotten anything worth while from the banner. I'm not sure I want to whale for any of these characters, either. :/