Langrisser

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How good is zerida or the other one? Or should I just go to the newest banner trying to pull more cherrie tokens or the other chick I dont have yet. (I have the crappier angelina)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jugler is fantastic Magic Damage tank. So like Ledin or Freya jumping in for Physical Damage, Jugler does it for Magic Damage as well. When he completes an action, heals the rest of your squad for a small amount too (and some other nominal stuff). Ledin still best tank, but Jugler is A'Ok in certain situations! I have him, and I like him. My only gripe is that he is going to eventually need 4 stones to maximize him. Zerida is mostly for PVP, and if you pay attention to reddit or facebook - she is only viable once you have her at 5 stars for her passive. I dont have Zerida, but as usual - that archetype of character is weak unless heavily-heavily invested into.

Id just pull the new banner - those characters are tough and worth it.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Feel like I just won the lotto pulled liana on my 12th pull. Time to start saving for bozel/alte banner

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Princess is my main faction man. I personally think it dominates lol. Great pull.

Sludig

Still getting dogshit out of my 10 pulls. It's too one sided compared to in the first week first 30 levels where a solid 75% of 10 pulls were getting me banner people + ssr's quite commonly. Now I'm often getting 9 bullshit and a SR.

Nightrun

I noticed that too on my first server. Seems like it gets harder to pull ssrs the more u get. Anyone on mira port?

Sludig

Aqua guys count desert as water by any chance? Struggling on this stupid side event, all sand. 2 villagers surrounded by a bunch of archers and shit. No one can really move and get in there before one lone unit suicides into the villagers even if I've "tagged" them. (single archer with all it's troops dead still 1 shots villagers) I'm assuming lots of fliers but my cherrie is still kinda 2nd string and everyone else is pretty awful.

Might get by with the starting mage teleport a calvalry and cherie handles another side.

Daidraco

Aqua guys count desert as water by any chance? Struggling on this stupid side event, all sand. 2 villagers surrounded by a bunch of archers and shit. No one can really move and get in there before one lone unit suicides into the villagers even if I've "tagged" them. (single archer with all it's troops dead still 1 shots villagers) I'm assuming lots of fliers but my cherrie is still kinda 2nd string and everyone else is pretty awful.

Might get by with the starting mage teleport a calvalry and cherie handles another side.

Thats what I was going to suggest. Fliers normally work for me in those situations where they can one shot. But if not, use hein or jessica to port in one of your Lance guardians (enables two square protection) and start working your way up from there.

Sludig

Wish in the gallery you could read public notes. Not sure my next 10 I earn, whether to push the chicks again trying to get more tokens for liana/cherie, or the new one for more altemuller or get bozel/bernhardt for first time.

I still dont have what I thought is any of the "good" magic casters really.

Daidraco

Ive got Lana, but not Bozel. She melts people. Pair her up with Shelf's fusion buff and the rest of the princess faction and she is just brutal. Its not uncommon for me to end up soloing Ice Dragon with her when people are stupid / weak.

Sludig

Lana isnt in the current summon banner though so still same dillema.

And...... fucking Hein and a bunch of crap commons I wont use.

Daidraco

Lana isnt in the current summon banner though so still same dillema.

And...... fucking Hein and a bunch of crap commons I wont use.

I've been trying extremely hard to get Tiara this banner, so I've been scraping out single pulls as much as I can. I'm starting to doubt my own advice in that I'm starting to believe single pulls are better. I'm seeing an SR character every 4-6 pulls and an SSR somewhere in the 20-40 range. In other words, if you follow some people's theories - 2% SSR pull rate is based off per pull. So a 10 pull would only have a 2% chance overall. Versus each single pull having a 2% chance.

Nightrun

Got lucky and got bozell. Not sure who to pull for next. Kinda want ledin altemuller and lana. Not sold on tiaris I use liana Sophia combo

Daidraco

I just got Liana yesterday, and Im kind of happy with her. My princess team has kind of came together pretty well. I would like to have a stronger tank than Freya for the faction, but they dont seem to have one. I rarely ever see Alt, but I do see Ledin all the time. Until I own one or the other, I couldnt tell you who is better. I like both of their skill trees.

Sludig

On paper alt seems great, but for me so far hasn't been super impressive. Pretty solid I guess running 2 tanks. Really need him to rank 3 class so I can just use his buff to make Leon even more unstoppable

Nightrun

I ran a full princess team on my first server and loved it till I started fighting the dragons around level 45 and. Cherrie stopped 1 shooting targets

Daidraco

Ive got Leon, Lana, Elwin, Liana, Luna, Jugler, Gerald & Lala, and Shelfaniel for SSR's. Ive started running Liana, Freya, Luna, Lala, and Shelf. Leon and Elwin often replace Luna and Shelf though. Ive been doing nothing but dumping my Bonds and Training work into Freya. I'll start concentrating more on Luna when I'm done with Freya. Just not happening as fast as I want it to.

Nightrun

Did u get the free cherrie?
If so run princess Luna lana cherrie freya and Sophia or almeda. Just try to pull liana and ledin. You have the exact team I had before I re-rolled. I hated freya she sucks on boss fights.

Daidraco

Did u get the free cherrie?
If so run princess Luna lana cherrie freya and Sophia or almeda. Just try to pull liana and ledin. You have the exact team I had before I re-rolled. I hated freya she sucks on boss fights.

I dont have Cherie. I want her, specifically to replace Luna. I think Luna is weak af. I dont like Freya that much either, but I'm heavily invested into her already and she at least gets the princess faction buff. I would use Ledin if I had a choice.