Lanterns

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,890
3,283
It's hilarious watching a show where the writers have nothing but contempt for the source material. But they sure like to inject their personal politics in every episode. Reparations. Black man in Iowa. I guarantee that fat bitch never read a lantern comic in her life.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,179
10,876
It's hilarious watching a show where the writers have nothing but contempt for the source material. But they sure like to inject their personal politics in every episode. Reparations. Black man in Iowa. I guarantee that fat bitch never read a lantern comic in her life.
I have not read one either so no idea bro. I'm at the point where I think I'm hate-watching it now. I will finish them out with the hope that it makes sense at the end .....but I would not bet money on it.
 

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,890
3,283
I have not read one either so no idea bro. I'm at the point where I think I'm hate-watching it now. I will finish them out with the hope that it makes sense at the end .....but I would not bet money on it.

Well it's a good thing you aren't writing the show. Unfortnately for us this fat piece of crap is.
 

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,865
10,041
My brother had the latest new episode on after having Iron fist on all day lol. I forgot how bad Iron fist was.

That said, the episode wasn't shutting up with selling a job to to government and a bunch of bullshit with his brothers drama lol. Oh and getting bribed for being in town and and omg it's retarded

He's always been the most boring green lantern but made him more insufferable. He's always on the phone not making appointments
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
7,049
5,386
We all expect him to be GL before the end of the finale, so I'm rooting for Sinestro to have a hand in offing his parents (gets kid manhunter do it) to break his will and somehow get him to go yellow - only for a red ring to find it's way to him in the final scene. Then continues as the B-plot to Man of Tomorrow.
 

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
35,422
105,307
1790364390130.png


Has Hope Corgi made an appearance yet?

1790364916958.png


I'm not tuning in until then
 

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,865
10,041
I was trying to explain to my brother why this show is so bad and I brought up Falcon and winter soldier.

I started off with how Falcon can't get a loan from the bank, then described lanterns show is focused on him not selling panic rooms and cutting off his brothers rap career ...

I'm not even putting the show on but when I'm stuck watching it holy fuck. His dad is Crazy, he can't show up for a business meeting, if his brother doesn't take care of his dad his music career isnt funded?
 

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,890
3,283
What the fuck did I just watch? Half an episode is Moses lost in the desert. The other half was Charon crossing the river Styx. Both halves were boring as all fuck. Man I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch that.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,313
184,289
What the fuck did I just watch? Half an episode is Moses lost in the desert. The other half was Charon crossing the river Styx. Both halves were boring as all fuck. Man I fell asleep 3 times trying to watch that.
you just have to powerthru one more eps
 

Skinner

Kill Them All
1,333
3,578
I liked this most recent episode and overall I think the series is decent, just not great and definitely below expectations for an HBO show. I think someone mentioned earlier about how this could have been a CW show and I think that comment was spot on.
 

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
7,049
5,386
Finale speculation - I forgot about the manhunter's body printer thing until I saw Emergency Awesomes's recap, so that's how they can have Hal not really dead - and also not trigger all sorts of stuff with the Guardians or the corp responding to a Lantern being killed? Just make another Hal, kill the stand in? Also update the backup on the ring, and have the backup play stupid. Why? Sheriff is either complicit or behind the killing, and the whole ruse is there to out her or her manhunter / manhunter-spawn of a son? Nonzero chance the sheriff is just in on all of this and this is all an elaborate thing to deal w/ the kid.

Sinestro plot will just be a bunch of edging about other colors, maybe Guy comes to the rescue or something.