Laptop Computers

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
My Lenovo chromebook has a habit of turning off its own speakers. Every so often it will just stop making sound and I have to close the lid and open it back up to fix it. Not really a serious problem but it's annoying.

“Dear diary…”

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking about buying an inexpensive Thin and Light for shit like Word/Excel and minor web browsing. Something that doesn't feel cheap and won't just frustrate the shit out of me. Any recommendations?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'm thinking about buying an inexpensive Thin and Light for shit like Word/Excel and minor web browsing. Something that doesn't feel cheap and won't just frustrate the shit out of me. Any recommendations?

LG Gram 17 13th Gen can be found used as low as $700(on ebay) which is ridiculous - I had the 17 and then moved to the OLED Style -

slippery slippery

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Has anyone used a Lenovo 9i dual screen? It seems like the new Asus Duo is going to be a better value but it's not readily available right now.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Dell precision is getting too cumbersome for travelling, and I'm considering switching to the new M3 macbook. Mainly office work with quite a lot of adobe shit. the price is absolutely crazy for this though, so I've been very hesitant. I've read that the Surface is ok but the battery gets drained super fast when you're doing some serious work, plus it's quite noisy. Is anyone having the same struggle ?