Las Vegas to Zion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
My buddies and i are doing our yearly hike in the Zion area starting with a flight to Vegas. Normally i do most of the planning but for a change someone else has the reigns. He is setting us up for glamping and tourist crap. I'm pretty sure that other than the hiking parts in going to hate it.

I know Zion is amazing but I'm looking for a cool little something else that won't involve crowds. During the day and after angels landing we are just going to be hiking, which i love. I'm looking for any cool little things to do around Zion. Really anything from a potter to a cave to a good bar. Just something to do while he gets a pedicure.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My buddies and i are doing our yearly hike in the Zion area starting with a flight to Vegas. Normally i do most of the planning but for a change someone else has the reigns. He is setting us up for glamping and tourist crap. I'm pretty sure that other than the hiking parts in going to hate it.

I know Zion is amazing but I'm looking for a cool little something else that won't involve crowds. During the day and after angels landing we are just going to be hiking, which i love. I'm looking for any cool little things to do around Zion. Really anything from a potter to a cave to a good bar. Just something to do while he gets a pedicure.

On your way to Zion you should go to Valley of Fire. It’s a really cool place right on the way to Zion from Vegas. My wife still talks about it, all over the park are 4,000 year old hieroglyphs etched into the creosote. The mouse trap is a cool little trail with a cool, although dark, story behind the name.

As far as nice places around Zion, honestly I enjoyed the places in Springdale. They were chill, had good food, good beer. I don’t remember the names but the pizzeria right in the middle of town was great after a full day of hiking.

Don’t die on angels landing!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
If I die at least you won't hear me complaining! Thanks for the recommendations.